The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which of my OCs is your favorite?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I felt I wanted to make a "What is your favorite oc" poll inspired by Kit12 and Serris.

Here's so general information:

Rory, Rita, and Myra appear in both of my main fanfics (Sharptooth Valley and Total Drama Valley), while Greg only appears in the SV series, and Tera only appears in the TDV series.

And some details I haven't revealed before:

I decided on the name "Rita" based off Rita the cat, form the Rita and Runt segments on Animaniacs,and she was one of my favorite characters.

Rory was the name of one of the main characters in Final Destination 2, and that character was my favorite in that movie, so that's where his name came from.

Greg's name came from Whose Line is It Anyway castmate Greg Proops.

So, cast your vote and voice your opinon if you'd like to.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
My vote went to Rita, both based on her character development and what her name is based off of. I loved the show Animaniacs when it aired on TV...now that was classic television.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm...I guess my opinion would be a tie between Rita and Greg but that's mainly due to the fact that that's who my characters have been interacting with the most. Between them...hard to say...