The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anonymous Rex RP

Pterano · 176 · 15500

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You didn't really miss anything, Starfall. Basically Vincent went back to Heather's to spend the night since his own place is no longer safe, and Nicky interviewed Karl (Kor's character) about what he witnessed at the condo. We'll be jumping soonish to three nights later, to a Christmas gala where Vincent suspects Circe may show up at. It's a party for dinos without guises only, and he informed Nicky about it as well. There's really no reason for you to withdraw. :) You can easily have Cailan go to the party, as it's not a closed event.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Yeah, there's not been a big plot twist yet - I think the only reason there's been so many posts is because we've just had individual characters having conversations. Please don't go Starfall, if I'm posting too fast I'll try to slow down.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope you choose to stay Starfall.  No reason for you to go and with the conversations going on no reason for your character to know that the others are up to.  Just have him go to the party once it starts.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah plus, I did have plans for your character, so I'd hate for you to just drop it all. As said, you really didn't miss anything major. It was just as I described really. We haven't even gotten to the party yet. We were just kind of posting a bit to wrap up this current section so we can get everyone involved once again. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Will Heather accompany Vincent? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd think so, I think the main point of the party is that it means every character finds out about the island so we can all go there.

Maybe just after the conversation Nicky and Dan have we can do the time skip three days forward to just before the party?

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep! :) Heather would definitely go with Vincent, I'd say. And yes, the party is to bring everyone together to learn about the island, where we'll be heading next. :yes

Yeah, I think I'm about ready for the time skip. I could get that up in my next post if everyone else is ready to party. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, I'm ready whenever everyone else is :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I don't know what Heather and Vincent might have to tell each other in the apartment anyway :p

Go ahead!

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well he sort of already invited her before in his apartment. so she knows about it by now. :)

All righty! I'll go and get that up!

(runner up)
(runner up)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was thinking, maybe a way for Kor's character to get involved in the case would be because he overhears the conversation between the group during the party?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He could, but would he?  I assumed they would be apart from the others and talking in low tones so that others wouldn't hear them.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
True enough, I suppose. Just trying to think of a way to involve Karl more, don't want it to seem like he's getting ignored :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good idea.  In hindsight I should have made him an FBI agent, or an interpol agent.  Not a total civilian.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good idea. In hindsight I should have made him an FBI agent, or an interpol agent. Not a total civilian.
Same here  :angel

Anyway, I to think Karl should get involved, somehow... Heather is involved even though she's the most random character imaginable... Well, she has combat skills..

Anyway, I'm sure Pterano doesn't mind you joining, Rocky :yes

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The fact that he's a civilian isn't a bad thing, just means it's a little harder to get him to go to the island. Could even be a little more interesting to see him getting in way over his head.

Maybe he'd go for some kind of personal reason? In your bio for Karl, I think you mentioned his family often has dino parties? A reason could be that one of the dinos attending one of their parties (maybe even an uncle, something like that) was going on about an island, mentioning some dodgy stuff about it which sounds similar to what Circe is talking about? I dunno, nobody can accuse me of having good ideas  :p

And I'd be happy for you to join Rocky, but like Ducky said the actual decision is with Pterano.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's some good ideas you have there Bushwacked.   And his family does host some sometimes.  I"ll add your idea into the idea I had.

Oops, sorry for the long post. Had an idea I got this morning and running with the idea the post wound up being longer then I thought.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kor, that's a good post, actually. 'Too long posts' never hurt I guess :)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, long posts are something to chew on, don't apologise for them   :D