The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT meets Lion King

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know I haven't been so active in the RPG section, due to the fact that I was a bit depressed before and I only was in one RP. But at once this came into my mind.

Do you think it's a good idea to make a RPG with LBT character and Lion king characters like Simba, Zazu and Timon? I kind of liked the idea, of course we will need a plot etc. But I can think of that any minute, my question here is just 'is it a good idea?'

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think it would be a great idea in my opinion, and i'd be happy to join too. The Lion King was one of my favorite films and to mix it with The Land Before Time taht would be awesome. :D

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...I don't really remember TOO MUCH about The Lion King, but, I say, it would DEFINITELY work well! :D *cheers*

Anyway, I don't know if I'll join in...  RPs aren't really my thing - mostly because I always find it too late...  It might be fun, but, could I devote the necessary time to such a thing?  I can't say right now...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We'll see Aaron whether you are going to join or not.. =)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Awwwesomme idea Iris. I really liked the lion king. I would like to play Timon :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 16 2008 on  12:10 PM
We'll see Aaron whether you are going to join or not.. =)
Well, now that I think about it, Iris...  I really WOULD like to join, but...  Number one, I don't remember all THAT much about The Lion King.  I mean, I remember enough to "get by," but, then, in comes Number two, which is, I don't know if I'd have the self-confidence to do something like this...  I just don't have enough of it...  Yet.

*off-topic* I'm going home tomorrow, BTW.  Sent ya a PM about it; Nimrod, sent you one too.

*back-on-topic* I would kinda like to be in it, but...  It just seems like, something's in the way...  And, I think it's my self-confidence, among other things.  Maybe I still will...  But, I think I'm also going through some writer's block at the moment, besides all that confidence lacking...  Kuu...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you decided if it is during the part of the movie where the 3 live together and have fun (Simba and the other 2) before he encounters what'shearname and goes back, is it after the first movie, ect?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, I haven't. Because there is also a lion king 2 which people might like above the first one. I think it is more fair when people can choose both from the first and second movie and whether they are adult or kid.
Her name is Nala, probably.

@ Aaron: Sorry, nevermind.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just found this topic, but I think the idea sounds great!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yea.. That's what I thought. O well, maybe someone else could think of a plot...? :p

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I wouldn't mind joining...and I'll try to think of a semi thinkable plot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Also would have to think, do the characters know each other, or is their meeting a part of the plot?   I'll likely stick to LBT characters since I've only seen the first movie and a bit of what I guess is 1.5, though only a minute or 2 of it.

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
I think it is a great idea, I will try to make it! :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think the meeting should be part of the plot.. :)

Edit: OO I know! Tickles could bring everyone to the future with its magical mouse powers! :p Where they meet LK.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be an interesting and good rp.  Just either the gm may need time to flesh the ideas out, or talk to 1 or more people about some ideas, or have discussions here, or a mix.

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Has this RP already been made? Or has it been played already? Can I still join?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
No I don't think it's started yet. I do look forward to it starting though.