The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT meets Lion King

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's not started yet.  Do you wish to talk about it, certain characters you'd like to rp or see in the rp? Plot ideas, which versions of characters from what time periods? ect?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I do want to play it, I just don't know what characters I want to play in it. :p As for ideas, I was thinking, since the Great Valley seems to be at the heart of the earth (Africa) I at least imagine that's where they live just symbolically speaking and climate wise, maybe by accident the LBT kids meet up with Kiara when she strays too far from the Pridelands. I'm thinking of something like that at least, just for starters. I'll have to wait and see once Mumbling comes back.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There may need to be a rift in time or something to explain how they can meet.  Though that may or may not have anything to do with the plot.  It may just be one tool used so they can meet with it having no other importance.   If there are more then one it may also allow chars from the different Lion King movies to meet each other as well as the LBT folks.  With the Great Valley being a type of nexus sort of thing.