The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for An American Tail Rp...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Tail

I kinda wanted to start an RP based of this series, so here's the idea:

Set after the events of the 4th movie: Mystery of the Night Monster, this RP would be about the characters lives in NYC and the adventures that follow.

ROLES:
Fievel Mousekewitz-Kor
Tanya Mousekewitz-Dash the longneck
Papa Mousekewitz-Dash the Longneck
Mama Mousekewitz-
Tony Toponi-Brekclub85
Tiger-GVG
Miss Kitty-*brekclub85
Bridget-*
Yasha Mousekewitz- brekclub85

* I know Bridget was only in the original film and Miss Kitty was only in Feivel goes West, but I enjoyed their characters (Tony's girlfriend and Tiger's girlfriend respectively), so I want them to be in the RP.

Again, OCs, if you can come up with any for the American Tail series, are highly encouraged.

So, anyone interested?

I guess I'll take Miss Kitty, unless someone else wants her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
By the time of the 4tyh moviw, Tigers and Miss Kitty's kids should have appeared..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, you know, maybe we could let them have kittens in this RP.

Would you want to join Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe. I don't want to spread myself too thin with the other rps I am doing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be interesting.  I'd have to watch 1 of the movies on youtube since I've only seen the first movie loooong ago waaaay back when I had cable tv and the cartoon network had the first movie on.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The first two movies are on youtube, so you can see those.

Note: Tony, although he appears in movies 3 and 4, is not in 2. (So the only one you'll see him in is 1.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok.  Oddly I saw a few minutes of a video on youtube where someone seemed to have been trying to combine winnie the pooh and fieval 2.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, I found that weird.

Also, I'll take Yasha.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could try doing Fievel.  I've seen the first 30 minutes of both of the first 2 movies.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I saw all 4 movies (all on VHS) and the TV series, which followed the 2nd movie.  It almost seemed that the last two were prequels to the 2nd.  I haven't heard anything about the family moving back to New York.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I may remember incorrectly, but some fans think that a comment Fievel makes in the beginning of The Treasure of Manhattan Island suggests that movie 2 was just a dream.

Would you want to join the rP Mirumoto?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 2nd movie may be just a dream? Interesting.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't know, as they had a TV series set after the events of movie 2, so maybe 3 and 4 are set before that.

I prefer the New York setting over the West setting, though I did like the introduction of the character of Miss Kitty.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'll take Tiger for this one...and if I get the chance, I'll see if I can create an OC for this RP.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any idea what the species of you oc may be.  From the first 30 minutes of the first 2 movies it seems only mice, pigeons and cats can be sentient, maybe rats also.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not gotten that far.  I assumed they could from Fieval's imaging being billy the kid at the start of the movie and being with the dog lawman, willie burb his name may have been.  But I've not seen the part where he actually appears and if the movie is a dream.  & in the part I have seen it seems the dogs chasing Tiger were acting like normal dogs, so I wasn't sure if some dogs are sentient in that universe, but not all, or if they were just to pissed at seeing a cat to talk.  

So there are Mice, rats, pigeons, cats, dogs, maybe spiders and roaches who are sentient? Just asking so if I or someone else wants to work on an oc idea they know which species are canon to be sentient.

As for being in new york, maybe the 2nd movie was a dream and didn't happen, maybe this rp is set before they move to the west, or maybe Fievel's family moved back to New York.