The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

WeirdRaptor's Lord of the Rings Adapt. Face-Off:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Some of it was imaginative, but over-whelmingly it was By-The-Numbers when it came down to the actual story-telling, but in an amusing way. There are also numerable plot contrivances and holes that trucks could be driven through. You'll just to have see the review. It won't be anywhere near as long as the LotR review, because frankly, it's only an hour and a half long. So it shouldn't take me long to do when I'm not working on my LotR paper.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Head's up. New part coming this next week. I've finally gotten some time to work on it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
looking forward to it WR...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck with doing it and being happy with it on the first draft.  No need to overly hurry.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
It is near completion. I should be able to get it posted by Tuesday night, but we'll see. Ive not exactly had good luck with the deadlines I make for myself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How about a deadline someone else sets for you?  

No hurry, take your time and move at your own speed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no rush Weirdraptor, whenever you are ready..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
had time to finish it yet WR?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I just keep forgetting, but I'll get it up soon.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry.  Best to wait till you have plenty of time and are happy with it before uploading it here.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know, it's just that work kind of had me tuckered out at the moment. Working consisantly on this paper usually gets pushed back to the far recesses of my mind under "need...sleep..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can understand that.  Basic real life stuff does have to come first.  No need to hurry.  You can do that when you have enough time, good luck.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
take your time, no rush..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Update, of sorts: Thank you for the support, guys. I'm not giving up on this project, and I hope you will continue to be interested. It may be delayed a bit longer, as I just got a better job as a tech guy in the power plant my mom also works at, but I have to go back to school for a while to get fully qualified. So...I'm off to get registered at the designated University tomorrow and then I'm off to scrape up enough cash for Text books. Oh joy. In the meantime, they've given me a privsionary position...as the janitor. Which sadly still is paying better than either of my other former jobs.
Oh well, soon, I'll be employed fulltime and only have to have one job. I know it seems like I'm bragging, but I'm just psyched. Life finally threw me a bone!
I will update whenever I can, but please continue to be patient. This might be a while.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is ok, no hurry.  Good news on your getting a job.  I'm sure you'll do well in the university classes.   :goodluck

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No Rush Wr, thats great news that you got a job!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
when will we see another update on this?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not sure, to be frankly honest, but it will come. I won't ask for anymore patience, though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No biggie.  I hope things are going ok for you in general.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
take your time then wr.. i'm sure it will be a good one..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: