The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Fanart by DiddyKF1

(1/11) > >>

DiddyKF1:

I was bored today, and since I love seeing pictures of Ducky and Petrie together, I thought I'd make one of my own!  :)

LeventeII:
Wow, this looks good! I like it. You can draw definitely very good! :)
I can't see any big mistakes. It looks overall good. Especially Petrie looks very like the original! :)
The only issue that I can see is Ducky's right arm, it looks a bit too long.
Apart from that it's a really cool picture! The background fits to the situation in my opinion.

Flathead770:
That's quite impressive! I really like Petrie's pose and both expressions look good. I also cannot see any major mistakes and I agree with Leventell that Ducky's right arm looks a little long. Aside from that and the lines being a little rough it's a great drawing. Looking forward to seeing more if you decide on continuing making artwork! :DD

Sneak:
This is incredible!!! Good job!
(nice background, too!)

Sovereign:
This is a really nice drawing! :smile Petrie and Ducky's expressions look very good and the duo's pose works as a whole. The anatomy is done quite nicely and the drawing has a cool and happy feeling to it. However, I don't know if it's because of the extremely detailed background picture but some of the characters' outlines seem abrupt or angular. I'm not really sure why but despite that, well done on this picture! :DD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version