The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 91996

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you" Dixie said nodding at Snoopy. "I'll stay here and tend to him, if he wakes up I'll call you"
_
 Meanwhile The wild shurlup continuesd its inexorable march towards the surface. Its grunted in a low growl.. It was hungry and could detect the smell of meat..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"!!!!"
"Huh? wha... ta?!!"

James Bond rose up from his chair and shouted out load:
"My name's Bo...hick* nd! Jam.." *****
H passed out again.

OOC: (rofl!)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snoopy scratched his head, puzzled by this human's behavior.  He didn't recall that round headed kid who fed him or any of his friends acting like, though he didn't pay much attention to what they were doing most of the time.

_____

"I think I've eaten enough for a while, how about you two?" Ducky asked.  Not being full but having eaten enough she thought for now.  

"Petrie feel ok." He said, also not full, but not liking to be full since he found it hard to fly while full.  

"I think I can't finish this tree sweet that odd wingless flyer cut for me, though it was very tasty.  Anyone else want the rest? I don't want to see it wasted." Skitter said looking around the room at those present and feeling pretty full himself.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Bond woke up.
Were exactly AM I?
"HEY! Can I get some freaking water around here?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Relax Dixie said sternl;ly, "You passed out, probably from being drunk.  You need to detox first, you get anything to DRink.."
_
 I'll eat it.' ali volunteered. Being bigger than the rst, it took a klot more food for her to be full. she gulped down the apple slice from Skitter, taking it right out of his hands.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Bond looked starled.
"What!?"
then he noticed that there was not only humans in this place...
"What the......

And... he went out again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snoopy poured some water into the glass in case the strange human woke up and still wanted water.  He found humans some rather puzzling creatures.

_____

"Have you had enough Ali, there is still some left." Ducky said indicating the food they had found earlier.  

"We find more food later." Petrie said, fairly sure they would.  If they had found some now they could likely find some later again.  

"Yea, probably buried under some of those strange looking rocks." Skitter said looking at the mithril laying around.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: Nick, I hate to ask in an OOC, but can you give me a headsup where this RP has gone since I last posted to it? I cant seem to get the patience to read through everything... however if you'd prefer, I'll try to read again tomarrow night perhaps with better luck =P

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(well, Stripetail was called in by Nick and he stopped the mitril storm. He got the pcustomers out from beneath the tables and gave Dixie And Scooby a talking to for not using the powers he gave them.So he's forcing them to use them. The Dinos are huddled aroundc some food in the kitchen having a snack. the mitril storm stirred up some wild Shurlup, who are slowly climbing to the surface.Hope that helps.
_ Nick strode into the kitchen, and whistled. It was a complete mess. there was broken glass and plates everywherem,, and the plates and grass crunched beneath his feet. He was glad he had shoes on.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves was still sweeping up the mithril when he came into the kitchen

"What de heck is going on in here?" he asked glancing around, as if he were never even there to witness everythingh after the mithril storm

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sorry" Ali said, as she looked down at  Aves. "We just were eating some food we found. This place is a mess" That was an understatement, it looked like it would take hours to clean up the glass and broken plates. the bil for clean-up of the resteraunt would be staggering. Hundreds of thousands at the minmum. the very thouht gave one pause.
_
good to see you got out from beneath the table Aves" Nick said. "We're going to need a good potrrtion of the mithtril to pay for clean-up. this place is completely trashed. I shdder what my office is going to look like.." he shook his head..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Skitter tried to find a place to hide on the table while Ducky and Petrie looked over at the new comers.

"We were getting a bit hungry and came in here, we are sorry if we did anything wrong, we are." Ducky said.

"Petrie sorry too." Petrie said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Just get whatever food you have and go into the dinning room" Nick said "Customers aren't supposed to be back here.. but I'll let it go..considering the circumstances..." He slogged his way over a pile of nearly whole plates, finding in his wau into the clearing the dinos had made..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked at Ali, "Do you need to eat more, we can take some to the dining room place?" Ducky asked.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  I think I might just drop in.  Can someone give me the setting the of the thread, please?)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Nick22 & Aves can give more information then me.  But my understanding is outside the cafe is modern day, though I'm sure exceptions are allowed, and any sort of characters can visit the cafe. )

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(The resteraunt is a place where literally anything can happen .as fotr its exact relation to time -past present-future- we've never made that clear. for a reason.. since creatures from all sorts of storylines and eras can end up here. how else can you explain, Scooby Doo, Snoopy from Charlie Brown, and the gang from the Great valey all being in the same place? Jump right in Kenji.. :) )
_
Bring the food out' ali said, as nick brought up a large plastic bowl filled with leaves. the bowl had several  cracks running through it. "This was syupposed to be your meal' he said. "We ewere going to bring it out to you when the storm struck. Now, of course, everything is a loss.. so it doesn't matter what you eat.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ooc: pretty much the RP is based around a cafe that exsists in some kind of alt universe, and lotsa insane random things happen. its too much to explain, but if you have MSN (or other messengers) perhaps I can try to explain it better =)

Well, it is kind of rare to waltz into a kitchen with mithril all over the floor and a couple of dinosaurs sitting around eating things." said Aves "But hey, its the Insane Cafe!"

Aves whipped out a large push broom and held it up trying to look all heroic "time for some 'rich' cleaning!" said he, and he took to the floors whistling a tune while pushing huge piles of mithril around

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick groaned at the bad pun. 'Rich"? that's the best you could come up with?' He shook his head. "I think getting hit by the mithril knocked out what sense you did have.. he cracked. he grinned as Aves shot him a glance..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you." Ducky said and took the bowl from him and walked out towards their table.  

"At least now you have a bit more room to eat." Ducky said.  

Petrie went to retrieve Skitter and carry him out with the rest.