The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 144099

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He has a staff to rival mine!" Stripetail spoke out in surprise as he looked at the image.
-Your time has come Dark one" Incanur snerered. "megaFlare" His moth opened and a huge flare blasted the dark figure backwards causing him to drop his staff in his fall. ..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"not quite" he chuckled "remember you did that trick last time and now watch" the staff reforms and comes back together and normal "I made it from a dark magic that repairs my staff now take this!" he blasts a black flare into him sending the dragon slamming into a piller "Time for your..." he saw another flare and jumps out of the way and blasts the book "No!" he shouts as the book starts to go black "you idiot! This world going to be stucked into itself!" the ground starts to shake as dark black lightning sparks from the book "Thats it if this happens your going to die!" he moves towards him with each flare knocked away with his staff and the picks the dragon up with his magic and gets close "your going to die" he throws him into another piller and then turns "well that got you all cut up and blooded" he chuckled and starts to walk away.

"Good by Incanur, and see ya. no where" He laughs then a claw punches right through him "Arhhhh" he screamed out and look down "no... you..." his body then burns in black flames and the ashes enter the staff which lands on the floor Incanur falling to the ground the wizzins came running up to him

"Quick a symbol spell anywhere better then here" one spoke and they did it quickly and he was teleported away with them.

The image fades "they could not heal you, they gave you a new form a shadow till you fully heal. even a new life cause you requested it but now your healing is complete, your turth is already showing" the spirits spoke "We was asked to do it, by you" they said and start spinning around him faster and faster he raised off the ground as they spin glowing blue orb grow in size then with a blue bright light they covered their eyes the spirits re-enter the chamber and it closes with a slam the energy field disappears and then the blue light starts to fade Stripetail first to see and sees a large dragon standing before him where Incanur was standing

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Incanur?' Stripetail asked, looking  amazed at his brother's new (old) form. Icanur was stunned when he held up his paws, which were now claws. "By the eternal.. he whispered. "so they were right. I guess.. that makes me stronger than you brother" A huge grin broke out on his face. "If you are , then I will step down as Head Wizzin, and let you take my place. But first let's us test your new powers against mine.' Stripetail said, taking out his old staff. "Shall I use My Megaflare, brother?' Incanur said, grinning broadly" Go ahead", Stripetail said, staff at the ready. "Megaflare" Incanur roared and a gigantic megaflare raced toward Stripetail. Stripetail's staff glowed brightly and he swung in a defensive motion. The Staff's powers held the Megaflare in check and then sent it back towards Incanur, the huge flare blasted the dragon off his feet and into a nearby wall, leaving a large impact where he hit. The spirits returned and looked at Stripetail, who was shocked to see Incanur crawling out of the hole in the wall. "You have been given powers stronger than his, in order to keep his dark side from coming out. ' The spirits said. "Er.. how it that possible? I'm merely a Wizzin, he's a first Dragon. His powers should be far beyond mine." He thought for a moment, then asked, " Is my staff stronger than I think it is?' The spirits smiled, if you could call it that. "Yes, but you cannot use its full powers.. yet... in the future you will. The prophecy of your future friend will come to pass. And you know what we mean." this left Stripetail utterly confused. "You'll figure it out.. " Wait, if I can't use its full power, then how did it work to block the flare?" "It can react on its own.." the spirits said. A blue light flashed and the hole in the wall was repaired.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Incanur stumbled towards Stripetail, the blast had left himm woozy. "Owww... I guess I was overeager...what are you guys looking at?' he said looking at Bahumut, Lurna and Snowpaw, the light had finally dimmed enough for them to see him. "Oh.. my... new form" he said absently. "I tried my Megaflare on my brother.. he blocked it back into me... I'll be feeling that for a while..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The staff like the shadow staff is from the first world, they was made from crystals but the shadow staff found someone dark enough to use it and would be back some day. He knows all about the shadow staff its powers at maximum and that staff would even block a mega flare but not mine, I have faced the staff of light and dark someone missed used it and tried to take me on" Bahumut said to Incanur.

"I did a mega flare the most foucsed one I had and blasted him away the staff created a barrier but shattered in a second after impact he shouted impossible then that was it. the staff is right there" Bahumut points to a glass container which appears out of no where it was hidden by a invisiable spell "that the staff it was placed there so no one can miss use it again" Bahumut said to Incanur.

Lurna looked at Incanur "wow so this is your ture form? Do you remember all that before as well?" you look pretty handsome" Lurna said to Incanur and said the last bit blunting it out she closed her snout with her claw hands realising what she'd said Bahumut laughing a little.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Er...thanks.. but I prefer being single.. besides you're much too young for me..' Incanur said, red showing on his face. "As for my past. no... a little bit here and there, but only fragmentts right now..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well she just using a spell that made herself look smaller, she might be only a young adult but she already about as tall as me" Bahumut said to Incanur "Show him and remove your youth looking spell"

"Yes father" she repiled and draw a symbol in the dirt and the spell activates and she was to what she should be like almost as tall as Bahumut

"She might not be as big as me or you Incanur but don't be fooled by it she is a hell lot stronger" Bahumut said to incanur "she very taulted in acting like she weak and far too young, it almost like when her ture form showed she learned things very quickly. If I guess right, it must be my mother since I found out something about her, she was a little bit shorter then Lurna but was cleaver and very strong and a good heart" Bahumut stated

Lurna looked at him "Really father I thought you wasn't going to tell anyone that I was acting it all out" Lurna frowns

"Well the turth is better then a lie"

"Very ture father" Lurna nods to what he said

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok, so you were just acting out.. but still... I prefer being single... so can I leave now?" He asked Bahumut. "I think I'll show Tarrax my new form." He snickered. Tarrax had left before his transformation, in order to prepare for the meeting the next day.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Your not getting carried way. Lurna, take him to the Training chambers at once" Bahumut said to her

"Yes father" Lurna went over to him "you'd could walk or i drag you there, while your in my father temple grounds what he says it final" Lurna said to Incanur gives a snort turn to fly off when she grapped him by the tail and pulled him to the temple he couldn't believe this she was dragging him while he tried to put on the brakes when it came to the steps she wrapped her arms around him from behind and locked her claw hands together around his chest and lifted him up taking him into the temple all Stripetail could hear was his brother cursing wildly and almost looking embarrised that a younger dragon was far stronger then him and easily holding him back without a struggle.

Bahumut laughed at this and Stripetail couldn't help but laught as well at the sight. "I wasn't kidding about the walking or dragging part in Incanur. Now stop fighting her get in that chamber! you have to re learn your control of this power, it not a toy and the spirits did it for a reason so. get in there or do I have to get anger with you!" her voice could be heard getting anger

Bahumut laughed harder "if he wants to know what good for him, he'll get in there"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Tarrax would kick his tail anyway" Stripetail smiled.
-
"Let me go, right now, or I'll bite you" Incanur yelled. "i can walk by myself, thank you" Lurna uncerminously dumped him, and he was suprised by the angry look in her eyes.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You dare speak to me like that again I will break your snout in so many places I you will never speak right again!" she sneered and shuts the stone wall

"Time field symbols activate" she spoke and the room lights up in a blueish aura with symbols glowing "Now the room is sealed off from time outside, while we in here time isn't moving out there. This could take 1000 years or even a million but till the training are your stupid attuide is sorted out we not going ANYWHERE!" she said to him with arms crossed "and good thing about this place it helps us it provides three meals a day that goes by in here."

Incanur try to open the door but the blue light gave him a push back "I only know the words to leave and I am not saying it" she still kept her arms crossed

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will not train under diress " Incanur replied. "So get your dad... I'd prefer that he train me..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She saw red at this point "Thats it!!!" she moved faster then he could react and crapped him by his long neck and picked him up off the ground "I am not  under diress!!! My father tault me everything in here! why am i so skilled in a short time cause I was in here for over 1 million years!!!!" She throw him to the ground on his back

"so I am almost old as you now you know how old I am, I might be about 23 in the time frame out there but I am far older and now well trained I have my own skills and my father has his, he tault me all what he can with me" Lurna snapped at him "now your going to train under me or we just going to sit for a very very very long time. So buck up your ideas kido and get ready to train!" Incanur did a mega flare at her when she said kido but she caught it and held it in her claw hand "like this back at you?" she sneered and Incanur just gulped

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was referring to myself , actually.  If you want to keep my friendship , uyou will let that flare burn out. " Incanur said coldly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she closed her claw and it burst to vaporises "well lose that cold voice. I've now tired of your sorry for nothing bad attiude you keep throwing around, first things first we going to learn to be nicer and not speak to someone like dirt or treat them lower then yourself a dragon of our kind take pride in helping others lower then ourselves and working together with them even at their level. so first things first we will work on that and I don't care how long it takes, this is our first lesson" Lurna speak out to Incanur and creates a simliation of a event of people trying to help others that was barried alive under the rock slide and their houses also crushed.

"Now we begin" she said to Incanur

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is just who I am' Incanur snapped and the image disappeared as she glowered at him. "So You are over a million years old, that would put you around the same age as my brother not me. I am hundreds of millions old, and I didn't spend them in a timeless room like you have. As far I am concerned you are a mere child, why else would I say that you are too young for me? Because you are.  ' Incanur sighed.  
_
"that is your dark side talking " The spirits echoed. 'Your indifference to those you consider to be lesser, and your stubborness.  Thart is what has cost you your position as one of the Wizzin, and caused you to be put in the penal colony."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"you have an opportunity to reempathize with other creatures, you have let your dark side predominate. Your friend, wants you to suceed. Let her traoin you. that way you can regain your position as the third Wizzn, and regain the respect of the Federation. Or would you rather be in the penal colony, slaving away at rocks?' the voices faded and the image reappeared
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Incanur muttered as he walked through the devastatated area, he stopped to see a person trapped underneath the rubble. "Help me" She called out desperately pain in her voice," please help me". Incanur gestured and the the rubble over the house was lifted into the air. he vaporized the rocks with a flare and turned to look at the woman. 'Here, I'm come to help... " He said gruffly. He blasted away the timbers covering her body, her left  leg was clearly broken. Can you  get on one knee? the good one?' "No i can't move' The women replied. ;Alright' Incanur sighed. 'He reached over and picked up the women with his claws. "She moaned in pain. "This house is going to collaspse at any moment'  hang on. He said putting the women on his back, and climbing out through the hole he had made...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lurna watched him and smiled seeing that he was getting there and watched carefully "if you need me to give a hand. Ask, help from others you call for show that you turst them and that your heart sees that others can pull throughm, as you see there many working to get others free" Lurna said to him awaiting for him to ask since she knew what happened next when she got this far when her father trained her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't need amny help,thanks' Incanur replied. "After this rescue mission is done, I need to get going, and I will not be persuaded otherwise. Once I get my job back, then I'll come back and finish, you have my word on that..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: