The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I keep dreaming about The GOF members!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yea really wierd So far I've dreamt about:

Action9000 (3 times)
Why do I feel picked on? LOL :lol

Well that's enough typing.  I have a MIDI to work on!  Better get a drink.
"Fridge, pass me a coke!"
"Thanks, Fridge."

I want a fridge that does that! :lol

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hehe :lol: guess you're just lucky :lol

Just out of curiousity, what kind of dreams were these?
Well basically as far as action9000 goes all 3 consisted of either him visiting me or me visiiting him. Cyberlizard also came to my house and we played some strange form of halo :lol:. Threehorn was just a strange dream with me and him sitting on a peaceful hilltop with the song "Beyond the Mysterious Beyond" Playing. And as far as Littlefoot1616 goes, I don't even know what that dream was! It was something to do with me and Sephiroth but I KNOW Littlefoot1616 was involved in it somehow (I think he was Sephiroth and he was threatening to ban me or something, hehe.)

I hope these are GOOD dreams people are having now. :lol:
Oh yea, hehe. None of these had anything "lethal" in it :lol

Btw Action9000, I like your new pic :P:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
It was something to do with me and Sephiroth but I KNOW Littlefoot1616 was involved in it somehow (I think he was Sephiroth and he was threatening to ban me or something, hehe.)

I'm both greatly honoured and shocked by that statement LF Fan LOL :DD I'm honoured that you pictured me as one of the most sinister and notorious villians of the video game universe :lol...but to think that I was going to BAN you...I'm dumbstruck :blink: As badass and supercool Sephiroth is (and a real git to try and beat on Kingdom Hearts I can tell ya for free!) I'm not that ruthless. Somehow, I dont think you guys on the forum would have nominated me as the forum's Friendliest Member if I was as cut-throat as Sephiroth! :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Villains are popular. That's why so many of them manage to become politicians. :lol  :cry
I'm not implying you were a politician Littlefoot1616.  :P:
Sometimes people think I would be one  :(

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Villains are popular. That's why so many of them manage to become politicians.
 :blink:  He's onto me! *looks around him nervously*  :D

Personally, I've never seen why villains are popular.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Maybe because the good guys are too perfect.  ;)  Villans at least seem to connect with people.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Gotta agree with that. Sometimes, and particular in modern day circumstances, heroes are too perfect. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a good villian. Sephiroth is an excellent example or Darth Vader. They are GOOD villians. Some bad guys in flicks and games can be really meagre and pathetic and there's just no satisfaction in watching them battle to the death with their nemesis.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hehe. The only thing I can really remember from that dream is us just battling it out, bouncing off of walls in a maze of stone blocks. :lol:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who calls heroes "too perfect" and villains the only ones who can "connect with the people" needs to have their head examined, because there's apparently very little going on up there.

I never root for villains. I only root for heroe,s even if they are, as you naively put it, "too perfect".
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is getting a bit off-topic.  If a discussion regarding the nature of heroes and villans is desired, it can certainly be carried out in its own topic on the Fridge B)

Feel free to continue the villan discussion in the topic I set aside for it.  Continue LBT member's dreams in this discussion :wow