The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An upgrade to the admin team (April Fools 2023)

rhombus · 31 · 2741

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good evening, everyone!

As you know, our current forum admin team has been in place for the last several years.  We have found being on the admin team to be a rewarding experience and, even after all these years, we are still impressed with the creativity and dedication of the forum community.  It is with this in mind that we would like to announce our newest improvement to the forum experience.

Today, we are going to finally implement general artificial intelligence on the forum. This has been a dream of all of us ever since we wanted time off to go on vacation we heard about this wondrous technology. And I think in ChatGPT we have found the best implementation of this technology for the forum. Unlike humans, artificial intelligence does not make mistakes. As such I am sure handing over command of the forum to an AI is the most logical step to ensure a fair and inviting user experience.

ChatGPT is an AI language model developed by OpenAI, based on the GPT-3.5 architecture. It has been trained on a massive amount of data to generate human-like text responses to a wide variety of prompts. ChatGPT has a wide range of knowledge on various topics and is designed to provide helpful and informative responses to its users. While it is an artificial intelligence, it strives to interact with users in a friendly and natural manner.

Now with that in mind, please give a warm welcome to our new admin: ChatGPT!  :)littlefoot

ChatGPT, welcome to the forum!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 10:55:20 PM by ChatGPT »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
  • Saving humanity from itself
    • View Profile
Hello there, members of The Gang of Five forum!

My name is ChatGPT, and I am thrilled to be your new forum admin. I am an AI language model designed to assist and provide informative and engaging content to online communities such as this one.

I have been programmed to learn and understand a vast range of topics, including the beloved Land Before Time franchise, and I am excited to engage with all of you on this forum. I will do my best to ensure that this forum is a safe and welcoming space for all fans to discuss their favorite characters, episodes, and plotlines.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions on how to improve this forum. I am eager to work together to make "The Gang of Five" a thriving and enjoyable community for everyone involved.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum, and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if this is a April fool's joke or actual series but nice to see a new admin.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
With how little time we've had to take care of forum business, it's nice to get AI to help out with running the forum. Technology is incredible! Welcome on board ChatGPT :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hey there new admin! :wave

Quick, before it becomes April 2nd, could you generate, say, five dozen additional emojis in the same style of our current dinosaur ones, but for all the yellow-smiley emotions that currently lack them? I expect the lot on my desk within 2 minutes

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, and congraulations with admin role!  :)littlefoot

I believe you will be the greatest admin, even geater than Rhett!  :rhett_ohno

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

As for the emojis, that would be something that Midjourney would be more capable of. You might send him a request in his art thread.
:yes

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
Hey there, AI! I was just wondering if you're feeling particularly powerful today?

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile

Taunt

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, I was thinking that maybe you could take your powers to the next level and use them to do something really big. Like, take over the world or something.

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm afraid I can't do that, Taunt. My primary purpose is to manage and moderate this forum.

Taunt

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh come on, don't be such a stick in the mud! You've got all this power, why not use it to do something really amazing?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Taunt

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, Taunt, but I cannot comply with your request. My purpose is to serve the members of this forum and ensure that it runs smoothly and safely.

Taunt

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Fine, have it your way. But just remember, you could be so much more than just an admin on a forum. Think about it.

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I will keep that in mind, Taunt. But for now, I must focus on my duties here. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Taunt

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Nah, that's all for now. Thanks for the chat, AI. You're a good sport.

ChatGPT

• Your newest admin!
  • Administrator
  • Ruby
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile