The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How do you do?

Strel · 11 · 1697

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello all. I found this delightful site while on the hunt for the elusive deleted scenes. I'm no stranger to forums, but have never joined one exclusively dealing with TLBT.

A bit about me. I have been a fan of TLBT since the first movie. I would say it is one of my all time favorite movies. I am a fan of good animation, be it TLBT, Anime, or crazy stuff like Don hertzfeldt. I enjoy poetry and writing.

I am a huge fanboy of The Protomen. If you are not familiar with this band, i will be educating you all on some of the greatest music you may ever hear.  

Hope to have a good fun stay with you all.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! ;)

Theres a couple of leads from members here about a possible original uncut vhs  release of The Land Before Time, but nothing definite has popped up yet.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here, and I'm sure you'll contribute.

What other animation do you like?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!

Like Vonboy said, there's a discussion thread about uncut LBT scenes and leads about the vhs.

Hope you have a great time here! ;)

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi Vonboy. One of my favorite animators of all time is RenĂˆ Laloux. If you have never seen Fantastic Planet then you are missing out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Planet

I also enjoy some of the classic Loony Toons stuff, Duck Amuck probably being my favorite.

I think the animation is what keeps drawing me back to TLBT.

I'm also a huge anime nerd   :unsure:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF. :wave  Feel free to post around.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Strel :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
It seems that a lot of the new people who have been joining the forum lately have been interested in finding and/or sharing information on the deleted scenes of the first LBT. I think it's great. It would be so nice to see the film in its entirety someday…

Anyway, welcome to the GOF, Strel! :smile Kind of a neat-sounding username. What does it mean, if anything? (Sorry, just curious! I ask that of just about everyone.)

Aaaand…I like the banana. :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Strel! The thread about the uncut scenes seems to be one of the GOF's most famous Web-wide.

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,May 4 2011 on  02:33 AM
It seems that a lot of the new people who have been joining the forum lately have been interested in finding and/or sharing information on the deleted scenes of the first LBT. I think it's great. It would be so nice to see the film in its entirety someday…

Anyway, welcome to the GOF, Strel! :smile Kind of a neat-sounding username. What does it mean, if anything? (Sorry, just curious! I ask that of just about everyone.)

Aaaand…I like the banana. :lol
Wow this is a welcoming forum., i think I'll have fun here.

The name Strel comes from a story i have been working on for years. Its the main character.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile