Role Play > Unfinished RP's

a Time of Tragedy

(1/81) > >>

Nick22:
This rp is be a strict LBT roleplay, I will leave my usual character's out of it. If anyone wishes to rpg with me that will be great.

Ratiasu:
It would be nice if you explained your idea first.

Nick22:
Simply put, tragedy will strike Ali's mother, leaving ali an orphan. littlefoot is then presented with a great challenge, he must begin a new herd, his grandparents are aging, and he is the only young longneck left in his herd. So if his herd is going to survive, he is going to have to make a new one, and ally himself with other young longnecks, including, Ali, Rhette and Shorty.

Threehorn:
Hmm... where would I be able to fit in my fav dino of them all Cera lol :) I'd think I will join in and see how this goes.

Nick22:
Daylight dwaned on the Great Valley, as ali stirred. Her mother was still asleep, as was the rest of her herd. "another great day" She said to herself, time to find Littlefoot, cera and the others." She got up, stretched, and started on her way. "Ali?' Her mother said softly. 'Yes, mother?' Ali stopped. "Go ahead and play with your friends, but be home when the Great circle disappears."Her mother(whose namne was Anne) said  "yes, mom, I will.' Ali smiled and headed off across the great valley. Her herd had returned her for a time to rest , ands she was glad for it., she had been able to reunite with her good friends littlefoot, Cera, Duckie, Petrie , and Spike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version