The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pokemon Sun & Moon Announced!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I was NOT impressed with the most recent Pokemon game for 3DS.  Let's hope they get rid of those damned skates (or at least make it possible to remove them or avoid getting them altogether).  And having a group of 5 "friends" was super annoying.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Looks like this gen's region is gonna be more tropical, from what little I saw of the concept art.

I was  more surprised that the virtual console versions of red, blue, and yellow will let you transfer your Pokemon to the recent games through the pokemon bank. I wasn't even thinking about that possibility before the direct, but now that I think of it, it does make for an actual good reason to get the virtual console versions.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Feb 26 2016 on  02:17 PM
Let's hope they get rid of those damned skates (or at least make it possible to remove them or avoid getting them altogether).
Just going to legitimately ask.  Did you at any point use the Control Pad (Not Control Stick) to move the character around?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Feb 27 2016 on  09:24 PM
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Feb 26 2016 on  02:17 PM
Let's hope they get rid of those damned skates (or at least make it possible to remove them or avoid getting them altogether).
Just going to legitimately ask.  Did you at any point use the Control Pad (Not Control Stick) to move the character around?
I had little choice thanks to the incompetence of the devs.  But it's not 1995 anymore.  I want to be able to use the control stick if I want to.  Do you have any idea how EASY it would have been to add the option of removing or adding skates?  But they didn't do it.  It just blows my mind.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, on the plus side.  The 1st gen Pokemon games are now on 3DS's VC!  They also have ALL the glitches in-tact. (Including both Mew Glitch and Missingno Trick.)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And you can transfer your pokemon from the VC releases to the newer games! Why isn't anyone talking about that? Seems kinda cool to me.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Hopefully with Sun and Moon I can FINALLY get a hold of Zygarde Complete Forme. I was hoping to get to toy around with the new Zygarde formes before the next generation but it seems I won't have that chance until the next gen itself being Sun and Moon.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
STARTER POKEMON, GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL EXCEEDING GEN VI, AND SOLGALEO AND LUNAALA!!!!
STARTER POKEMON, GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL EXCEEDING GEN VI, AND SOLGALEO AND LUNAALA!!!!

MAAAAAAN this night turned out to pay off after all!
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.