The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot Sitting

Nahla · 19 · 7049

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Littlefoot had to sit down from shock after finding out a new character-Nahla has   taken over his role as main character.

(Ref to my own fic and OC  :lol)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Damn these rocks! My feet hurt, my back hurts, my sides hurt... how long till my bottom starts hurting?"

"Just move over to the grass, will you!"

"Oh... heh, silly me."

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What is so confusing to get? I'm a guy! WHY do people insist I'm a girl? So what if I have eyelashes and more often than not a feminine voice?

Littlefoot has himself an ID crisis :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Can't believe Ali dumped me....

Bruton the Iguanodon

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows the sorrow..."

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot has just read the script to the thirteenth film for the first time.  He had the same reaction as the rest of us...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Littlefoot* "I can't believe we got tricked into signing that contract to do 12 musical sequels and a TV show....:("

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Mar 30 2013 on  08:47 PM
What is so confusing to get? I'm a guy! WHY do people insist I'm a girl? So what if I have eyelashes and more often than not a feminine voice?

Littlefoot has himself an ID crisis :3
Littlefoot (thinking): I can't believe that Rhett mistook my voice for Ali's.  Argh!  I hate puberty!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Oh wow, a 14th movie after all of these cold times.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Littlefoot: I sure hope they don't write grandpa out for the 14th movie as his voice actor died.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Continued

Cera (off-screen): The same goes for my dad; seeing as his voice actor died too.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: Do not worry guys.  My voice actor was murdered.  But they brought in someone else.  They did.  They did.

Joseph

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Universal finally gives us another movie after 7 years and they're releasing Jurassic Park IV as well? I can't compete with Chris Pratt!"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Timeout for Littlefoot after going on an adventure without permission again  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: "Grounded?  Oh... why did Grandma and Grandpa have to ask Mr. Threehorn for advise on discipline?"

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Littlefoot has decided to start doing exercises to get in shape for the next movie. As you can see, Littlefoot is struggling to keep up with Jane Fonda's instructions.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
LITTLEFOOT: (after seeing Walking with Dinosaurs(the 1999 show, not the 2013 movie)) Long-necks abandon their babies after laying the eggs? Yikes! Thank heaven Mother never did that.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot ate a lot of treestars, so his tummy became so heavy so he can't stand on four foots or lie.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Jun 12 2015 on  05:58 PM
Littlefoot: "Grounded?  Oh... why did Grandma and Grandpa have to ask Mr. Threehorn for advise on discipline?"
Grandpa: "I asked Tria for advice. Mr. Threehorn's advice was a 3 hour beating."
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)