The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In Darkness

Raptor · 850 · 40408

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg blushed as he realized that that was what Delacroix had probably meant, and he managed to stammer...
"Y-Yeah... That's probably what he thought..."
and then looked at Hunter, blushed more, and looked at the ground.

"We should probably stick together." Dante said, looking at the group.
"That way, the cult will have a harder time attacking us."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter let a small blush creep onto her face, and she looked down at the ground and said "Y-yeah we should stick together...." She then looked at Sieg and blushed harder and said "...Well come on...le's get after them...we still have a job to do!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jaina:

I craned my neck. "Heads up, looks like you buddy Victor wasn't the only bad guy around here." I said, spinning. Jerek swung both his pistols up. I swung my pistol up. However, it wasn't a bad guy. "Oh, look who it is, Jaina." Said Jerek with a grin. I stood, stared, and blushed. "Uh... Dan.. uh huh... this really isn't the time." The Protoceratops raised an eye ridge. "Why not, baby?" He said. I sighed. "Hello, do you see who I'm with?" I said. Dan looked around. "Oh... not the time... I was hoping.." He started. "Shut it, Dan." I said. Dan looked around, started to leave, and said "Uh, you look really hot to-" I intterupted him. "Dan!" "Right, I'm leaving." I tapped my toe claw until he left, gritting my sharp teeth. As soon as he was gone, I parted my jaws and sighed once more. "Jaina, why exactly do you go out with him?" Asked Jerek, still grinning. I shot him a look. "You shut up too!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"And I thought that this cult thing was bad.  I'd say that he was even more irritating, eh, Miss Hunter?" Sieg said, a small grin on his face...

"Agreed.  Where should we set up our base?"  Dante said to the group, as it seemed...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't even know how he finds me!" I said, rolling my eyes. "I repeat, why do you go out with him?" I spun. "Shut the hell up!" I balled my claws into a fists and flung one towards Jerek's face. He only just blocked. "Jeez, sis, little bit of overeacting, eh?" He stepped out of the line of fire and released my fist. I began to breath heavily. "Sorry... all this fighting.. my nerves are a little freyed." I leaned back against a wall. "I haven't exactly be sleeping well." Jerek grinned again. "I can imagine. Sharing the be-" "Jerek, what did I tell you?" Jerek sighed, and said "To shut up..." I smiled, and turned back to the others. "Base. Sorry, we don't do bases. Having one fixed meeting spot? Sure. Base? No-go."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter smiled and said "Now that is a shame...I happen to know this place that severs some of the best around!" She continued to smile as she thought about how she was going replace her magnum and get her revenge as she waited for an answer from the others.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jerek gave a blank stare. My own was equaly blank. "Uh... serves what?" I said. Jerek shrugged. "Maybe she means a blace for a base... uh... that's what you mean, right?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter grinned and replyed "Food? What else would I mean." She then answered Jaina's question "Yeah something like that!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay..." I said. I had gotten so wrapped up in my own predicament anything else sound odd and off-topic. "So, where is this place?" Asked Jerek. I looked thoughtful. "Might make a good meeting point."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter smiled again and said "It's only a few blocks from here, and easy to spot. Come on let's get going!" she then headed towards the front doors to the school knowing the others would keep up.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I shrugged, aand me and Jerek ran off after Hunter.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Right.  Let's go!  Lead the way, Miss Hunter!"  Sieg said brightly, running up to join her.  Dante hung back for a moment, and seemingly to himself, intoned...
"Fascinating group... I think I'll stick around for a while..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After walking for several quiet and uneventful minutes Hunter could see the diner up ahead and smiled as she thought of ordering her favorite chessecake surprise...she could taste it on her lips already, obvious as she began to drool. However she quickly caught herself and wiped it off and said "Well there it is. Let's hope nobody was smart enough to follow us."

Hunter then thought to herself 'I probably just jinxed all of us. If I did, this day will offically meet the number ten on the suckage meter.'

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I smiled when I looked around the resturant. "Looks like a nice place. I'll be right back." I headed off to the Ladies Room, and went into one of the stalls. I removed my clothing, then stood on the toilet and detached part of the cieling. I pulled down a strapless red dress, grinned, and slipped it on. I put my other clothing in the cieling compartment, placed the section of the cieling back on, then walked out of the bathroom. I looked around, and noticed several differant saurians with various differant guns. "Aw, crap." I swung a pistol up. Jerek pulled both pistols out. And, in an instant, everything went to hell.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When Hunter heard the hammers clicking back on multiple guns...she just groaned and said "Yep...top ten on the suckage meter." She then saw something that caught her eye...one of the saurians had ordered a Cheesecake surprise and he had a magnum to boot! 'This day just became sweet!' thought Hunter as she drop kicked the poor saurian in the face while simutaniously grabbing his gun and his food.

She then accidently shot the gun off hitting a guy in the arm and causing a small amount of blood to spill into the air just as Jaina stepped out of the bathroom.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Damn.. these blood stains will never come out... and I liked this dress." I said, looking down at the red dress. Then, a Thierzenosaurus lunged for me. I shot him in the chest, and he fell and grabbed the end of my dress, shredding three long slashes in it. "Aw, that's even worse." I pulled away, shredding the bottom of my dress further, and back-handed a saurian who had attacked from behind. I shot another from the front.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, this is officially a drag." Sieg commented as he dodged another attack, quickly slashing the foe with his blade as a response.
"Don't you agree... Look out, Miss Hunter!"
He leapt over her, prepared to take down the raptor behind her, but was hit in the leg while doing so.  He stumbled as he landed, but managed to take his foe down in another swift stroke.  Dante was silent, his blade easily slaying any within reach...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I looked up, and noticed Jerak shoot two enemy Saurians at once. I grinend, and lept up, landing on a Triceratops' shoulders. I hooked my legs around his neck as he tried to pull me off, and stabbed him in the small of his back. He fell forward, and I lept off of him. I shot a Troodon in the head, and suddenly felt a hand around my tail. Whoever grabbed me pulled me back, while saying in a sort of bulky, british accent "My, you're a pretty little thing, hard to believe you're causing so much trouble. Maybe I won't kill you. I'm always looking for something to-" I shut up when I put a bullet in his head. He was a Carnotaurus, so as he fell, one of his small horns struck another Saurian, this one an Oviraptor.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Hunter looked at what the misfiring bullet had caused for her friend Hunter screamed "NOOOOOOOO!" She then turned around and shot a Tyrannosaur inthe gut. And although Hunter had a fully loaded gun in her hand she prefered to beat the stuffing out of these fools and said "Thank you Sieg....that's two I owe you!" as she dogded another shot and punched a Velociraptor in the face, while at the same time eating the Cheesecake surprise she had stolen. But as she went to block another attack the gun in her hand went off and the bullet richoceted all over the diner finally coming to a stop in the head a suarian behind her. "Wow I'm good." Hunter said with a smirk.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I did not look good. My dress was slipping down, and I had to straighten it. A large piece of my dress was gone, and there was blood stained on my scales and on my dress, mostly from my enemies. Jerek was faring better, but still was stained with blood, food, and soda. I shot another saurian, and took a pause to reload.