The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Meh and Bleh

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Three days ago, the temp agency called me and told me my time at that job had ran out. So I sit here today, once more unemployed. As rough as it is I've been looking into something that may do me some good. Job wise and Experience wise.

I'm looking into becoming a CNA. I may be taking classes on it near the end of this month, and once I get a job in the field, I could be making a good income while also making good friends with the elderly.

CNA work can be dirty work, I'll be sitting with old folks at an old folks home, tending to their every need. So I'll be giving them baths, and assisting them to the bathroom and feeding them (like taking care of overgrown babies, as it was described to me by my mum, a veteran CNA) but the upside, is that I'll be making good friends with these people. I've heard that people who started working in this kind of field end up enjoying it so much that they go further and make a good career out of it.

I'm nervous about it all, never one to take upon certain responsibilities. But as my mum told me, we're all afraid of responsibility. She assures me that I'll enjoy the work. So fingers are crossed and chin still up.

As for my writting, its also taking a sort of rollercoaster ride. Up down, left and right, through tunnels  and other obsticles. Past two days, since I olost my job at Vulcan, I've found that I've had no desire to do any writting. Its always like this, ebverytime there's some kind of change in my life. I move somewhere, I lose my focus on writting. I lose my job, I lose my focus on writting.

But each time, things gradually return back to normal, and I find myself back at the writting desk enjoying myself. So here's hoping it'll be like that again.

More to come soon =)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Meh and Bleh.. sounds like words I could use.

What you're planning on doing for a job... Go for it! It really can be fun and as people said wisely you can really get into that and enjoy it.

I don't know you that well, but I think it's a suitable job for you :)

Good luck with it all, once again :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Best wishes, Aves. :)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hopefully something positive will come out of this job and experience. :)  As your mom said, keep the chin up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  Things will improve soon.  Try to stay positive.