The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All LBT questions go here!

Guest · 29 · 2902

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Who knows, could be both. One of the things we'll just have to guess.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Who knows, could be both. One of the things we'll just have to guess.

I hate it when you can't get an answer anywhere.
 <_<

Thanks for trying, though. ;)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was most likely a continuity error. That is, the team who made 6 didn't do their research. The existence of another nest or Ms. Swimmer adopting more children since 2 are just mere speculations on my and Dr. Curzon's part, with no evidence to back it up whatsoever. But it's alright. Here on the GOF we speculate all the time. Some discussions might yield un-expected results or new ideas, and even inspire fanfictions. So, it's not all over-analyzing for over-analyzing's sake (sometimes it is, though; we're having fun here as well).

Bruton the Iguanodon

Alright, but it's a glaring continuity error that's not easy to forget. But thanks. :)

Here's another one: in 11, why at 75:21 into the film does everyone look devastated? All he said was, "If we gotta, we gotta". If I had been there'd I'd be like, "Well, ok." Why is everyone overly sad in this film? (This is the one with the crying, I mean THE crying)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Alright, I'm still waiting. Also, if Cera is always the angriest of the group, how come it was only Spike, Ducky and Petrie who were mad at Littlefoot in 11 and she wasn't?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Jan 12 2012 on  06:16 PM
Alright, I'm still waiting. Also, if Cera is always the angriest of the group, how come it was only Spike, Ducky and Petrie who were mad at Littlefoot in 11 and she wasn't?
What do you mean she wasn't mad? When they found out what he did, she did glare at him and walk away.

Bruton the Iguanodon

She didn't diss him like the rest did.

And no one's answered my 1st question.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
For your 1st question, I think they thought that Big Daddy would force them to leave even if he had a "truce" with Topps. When he said "If we gotta, we gotta." it meant "we gotta go, even if we are now at peace". But that's just me, and the way I've looked at it.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Are 2, 3 6 and 10 the only times Grandpa has taken on Sharpteeth?
Was Petrie struck by lightning in 9?
Is Topps' real color the horrendous lavender he appeared with at the end of 1 or the black-grey he had in the rest of 1 and in the later films?
What was the point of the "Friends for dinner" song?!
Why was Chomper crying in 5 after leaving the stinky place? Was it because Cera had offended him, or because he felt bad about almost biting Littlefoot?
Was the flyer circling one of Chomper's parents in 2 Petrie's mom? (Someone said they "presumed" that, so I'm not sure but originally I thought it was)