The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Why had the gang to ask for the way home???

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hey guys,
there's a thing I don't really understand:
At the end of LBT 9 the Gang asked Mo's water family how to reach the smoky mountains.
Though they could simply use the same way back, at least until a certain point... remember they were seperated from their families so they just had to find another way into the valley, right?
So why didn't they used the same path to the Great Valley which they already used to attain the Big Water???
Your thoughts?
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Yeah; as Marzgurl pointed out in her review, it was a pretty stupid thing to ask since the smoky mountains were right there!

But actually, the gang were fine with finding their way back themselves. Mo just offered to ask for them.  ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah; as Marzgurl pointed out in her review, it was a pretty stupid thing to ask since the smoky mountains were right there!
There's a review??? Where can it be found? I guess there are others for the other movies, right?

But actually, the gang were fine with finding their way back themselves. Mo just offered to ask for them. wink.gif
good point! I also think that they would have found their way back home without asking Mo. Though they could have used the way they used to get tp the Big Water...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The MarzGurl reviews are from Channelawesome, same as the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, ect. She reviews the sequels with open disdain for them, so if your expecting to find fair reviews of the sequels, you won't.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good to know  :lol thanks Loyfe :)