The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Are there any dinos that ate plants and other

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know the Domeheads seem a real good contender, at least in LBT, that they'd fit into this category, but are there any others?

I don't count Ruby in this group as she's never tried to even eat Mo, much less the Gang of Five.  I mean a dino that could eat Tree Stars, Sweet Bubbles, Yellow Flowers, Longnecks, etc.

I created one such dino as a very redone Gallimimus (which was an omnivore) and gave it the LBT diet transformation treatment (Pteranodons and Ichy's kind got this treatment too)  and also resized him to make him more threatening, but is there such a dino that I could use without having to change the diet or the size much that could fit into such a category?  

This really intrigues me.  I mean, we have plenty of hunter/gatherers in our current world.  Were there any in the dino world?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes and no.  We could always bring in more from outside of it if need be (and it probably will come to that.)