The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All About The Land Before Time XIV

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay so I have a few questions, when I heard about TLBT XIV I seriously jumped out of my seat and screamed and told my Mom! XD

1- Weren't they done with TLBT? Like the box offices closed?
2- Does anyone know the plot?
3- It is confirmed a scheduled release late this year (2015): Does anyone know the month?

I'm so excited!!!! *grabs all my TLBT movies*
8 years with TGOF :yum

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Much of the info that has been confirmed about the new movie can be found here.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
1: Trust me, I was convinced the franchise is dead... needless to say, I'm more than happy I was wrong :p

2: Felix Avitia (Littlefoot's voice actor) spoils a little of it here

3: Nothing is clear about the release date. We'll have to wait and see.

Much of the information can be found in the thread TAP linked above indeed :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
When I first saw some information for Land Before Time XIV on this site; I was like what? I thought the franchise was dead after the tv series back in 2007. At first, I thought it was fake; I'm so glad I was wrong about the information being false.

I can't wait until it comes out; it sounds like it could be a good movie.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't think anyone had seen this comming (most certainly I didn't). The information seems quite solid now and since the first reference several more from reliable sources have been published (as pointed out by Ducky123) in his post.
Little is known of the plot, but apparently Bron is to be in it and it appears it is to be titled "Journey of the heart".
Unless memory cheats me it was announced for release in 2016 rather than 2015, but especially at such an early state I reckon even if we had exact release dates they might still be delayed a bit.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I kinda felt something changing in the Force which happened to draw me back to LBT a few months ago.  I'd felt that they can't be done yet.  Littlefoot has no kids yet.   :lol  :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 1 2015 on  09:12 PM
I don't think anyone had seen this comming (most certainly I didn't). The information seems quite solid now and since the first reference several more from reliable sources have been published (as pointed out by Ducky123) in his post.
Little is known of the plot, but apparently Bron is to be in it and it appears it is to be titled "Journey of the heart".
Unless memory cheats me it was announced for release in 2016 rather than 2015, but especially at such an early state I reckon even if we had exact release dates they might still be delayed a bit.
Felix Avitia gave 2016 as the release date in a response to a comment directed at him on Pinterest.  The late 2015 date came from his interview last month, whereas the website that was interviewing him gave a late 2015 release date.  I suppose that we will have to wait and see either way.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just hope they do their best with the production and make it feel like old times..  :DD
8 years with TGOF :yum

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I thought it was done years ago. Then I noticed older TV series being brought back, shows that stopped producing new episodes around the same time TLBT was still making films and before the TV series for TLBT came out.

I had some hope, but I never mentioned it, since I was kind of busy with life. I'm excited this is happening.