The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Youtube poops of "Cold Fire"

Jrd89 · 17 · 2670

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey I want to show you something.

You know what a youtube poop is, right? (sounds and animation edits to make a movie sound funnier)

Well I found a poop of "Cold fire"

One part, I like, while the other I hate

In this part, Rinkus (the pink bubblegum flyer) who plays with his tail?.. ok that's Weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMaCq-ocCGc&feature=related

Cuts his head off near the end of this video.... :lol:  (I wish it were Sierra, though. He is SO DARNED NASTY AND ANNOYING!

In this second video, check out pterano rocking out on the guitar (in the middle) SWEEET! oh yeah!! (and he is so so beautiful standing on the ledge with his wings spread all the way out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZyxOCWdmFg&feature=related

Now this third video, I hate, because of the (alternative ending gag)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EXPzAis4M&feature=related

Ending 1 has Pterano blowing up the world, and ending 2. Ohhhh ending 2. (A SPEAR THROUGH PTERANO'S EYE? HOW DARE someone even make a video of the most beautiful lbt character ever getting killed. (THAT'S what I want to have happen to SIERRA NOT the great beautiful and wise Pterano!!!! :bang I love him so much, too! rrrrrghhh!!!! :bang  :bang

Ending 3, skipping record of Littlefoot's voice, and Pterano blowing up. *DEEP SIGH* NOOOOT FUNNY! I DO NOT like seeing my favorite character being blown up!!!!! (If you have to blow up a "Cold Fire" character, blow up Sierra.

Ending 4, though, is very funny. Every time pterano touches the stone, something falls off a cliff and dies (check out Mario falling off, then a cow) ha haa! That had me laughing hard!) now I think that's funny. :lol:

In the beginning of the third video, you can hear the end of the original "Final Jeopardy" thinking music used on Jeopardy from 1984-1997.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
But when Pterano is rocking out on the guitar, that falling meteor killing him  AT 4:16 WAS UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm sensitive when it comes to making fun of Pterano (I'm talking about the bloody violence in these videos)

Why are there people who disrespect Pterano so much???

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Mar 29 2010 on  02:11 AM
Why are there people who disrespect Pterano so much???
Oh hey, I see you found my videos.

To answer your question, because Youtube Poop is just a form of parody. That is to say, making fun of something, but also using the material I'm provided with. It is up to your own personal opinion to whether you wish to take it seriously or not, and wether you find the humor (admittedly quite crude and violent at times) funny or not. It's not meant to be serious, just so you know, so please don't be offended if I dissed a character you like. I don't mean to offend, just to make people laugh.

Pterano, in my opinion, is awesome... which is why I made him a god in the end.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't think YouTube Poops are necessarily disrespectful. Some people, I admit, might be offended, but that's not the point of YTPs. The point of them is to poke fun at something and to invoke a laugh.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Mar 29 2010 on  01:50 PM
Ending 3, skipping record of Littlefoot's voice
We prefer calling him Phonogram Littlefoot, or Phonofoot for short. :lol :lol

It flew real low, and it flew real low, and it flew real low, and it flew real low...

...did I mention it flew real low? XD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To be honest, I think the youtube poops are good. Sure it takes some time to get used to, but Jittery is really good in making it funny. Don't take it too hard :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not at all crazy about LBT parodies and especially hatefics.  I do not support the mockery of a series I love, so to spare myself from becoming upset and potentially getting nasty here, I won't even watch these.  No offense, it's just not my cup of tea :neutral.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I understand about hatefics, but what's so bad about parodies? They aren't meant to be taken seriously. I personally find it normal for people to poke fun at something they like. I do it a lot with stuff I like. Poking fun and making parodies aren't a sign of hatred and I don't think they should be treated on the same level as hatefics. Hatefics and parodies are not one and the same; they are completely different. Hatefics are those who just bash the series because they don't like it. Parodies simply poke fun and are meant to invoke laughter; they are not intended to offend. Personally I find it odd to become offended by a parody. I'm a bit bothered by the fact that some people seem to put hatefics and parodies on the same level together, treating parodies as if they were done by the same people who do hatefics.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
This whole issue's getting blown a little out of proportion. I don't think Jittery was trying to insult or turn LBT into a laughingstock. Think about it: Would he really be here if he was just trying to insult the series? Look, there are things in his videos that I don't like (Littlefoot cracking his head open in The Land Before Everyone Froze to Death Pt 1 for example) but I'm not going to hold it against him just because he "killed" my favorite character.

I like Jittery's videos. His sense of humor is intresting yet unpredictable. On top of that, unlike a handful of other "poopers" out there, he actually has a style to his videos. The only real problem I have with them is that the CDi clips are becoming a bit much. Other than that, I think this guy is brilliant!

It flew real low, and it flew real low, and it flew real low, and it flew real low...

Oh, really? Well it flew real low, and it flew real low...*cue sparta remix* It. Flew. Real. Looooooooooowwwwww...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with mostly everyone who's posted so far. It doesn't really seem like much of a reason to get upset. Luke Skywalker is my favorite character from Star Wars, but I don't get riled up when someone brings up how whiny he can be.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I actually think some of the Pterano jabs are quite clever.
"MAMA LUGIGI!"
"..."
Robotnik: NO!!!
And he smacked the Youtube Poop terror that is Weegie.

He does show up in the Big Freeze ones...Yesssss, All your base are belong to us :lol !
Now, I gotta say that some of them did take me off guard, but some of it was quite funny.

It. Flew. Real. Lowwwww.low.low.low.low

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Now I do agree some parts were killer funny!

But there were (spear through Pterano's eyes) that I hated.

But there were many killer funny moments that I totally loved

Yes, the Petrie "Mama Luigi" was so funny and cute.

And the Pterano "Stone touch" was funny, so was Littlefoot's nightmare coming true at the very end.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I like the quirky, surreal humor of Jittery's YTPs.

Of course, some of the music used is awesome.

Ayreon's Ride the Comet, Odyssea's Fly, Frank Klepacki's Drok etc.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There's a Zelda: CD-I that starts with the "stone touch"
There's a Zelda: CD-I that starts with the "stone touch"
Tap-tap-tap-tap tap-tap-tap :lol

So tell me, is he doing Morse Code, or trying to come up with the kids' next song? But it somehow brought us to Hyrule, where the King WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!

Not to mention, he gets to 'say" "All Your Base Are Belong to Us"...
Not to mention, he gets to 'say" "All Your Base Are Belong to Us"...
And boy is is weapon of Doomy-Doom awesome...seems that only Petrie is immune to it XD . ('Course, the killer laugh for me in that particular video is Ducky's mom in the 'heart wrenching scene.' "I live in a giant bucket" :lol )

And the "trailer" for seven was pretty cool...until Pterano got put on hold...musak and all.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really enjoyed this video, actually. Thanks for introducing me to Ride the Comet, Jittery! :D It's an awesome song!

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Mar 29 2010 on  05:59 PM
So tell me, is he doing Morse Code, or trying to come up with the kids' next song?
That's actually the theme to Doctor Who he's tapping out, which is why I think that video is awesome.

I wouldn't worry about Pterano, Jrd89. He's a living god in my alternate universe, and things are only going to get better for him *insert evil laughter here*

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oooo, this is gonna be good XD

I honestly thought that another "ending" for "Rocks Fall and Everybody Dies" would be Pterano's punishment scene
Grandpa: Quite frankly, Pterano, your behavior has been inexcusable. But in light of the fact that you helped save the children, your punishment will be reduced
Pterano: It will?
Grandpa: Yes. We have decided that you shall *The King of Hyrule's voice* scrub, scrub, scrub all the floors in Hyrule
The reaction?

*"Spanish Exposition enters the room" music* DUNNNNnnnn!!!
Petrie: That so *Link's voice* boring!
Mr. Threehorn: *King Arthur's voice* SHUT UP! WILL YOU SHUT UP!?
*"Spanish Exposition enters the room" music* DUNNNNnnnn!!!

I'm not sure what could possibly be done to poop the "good bye scene", though.