The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Now that you've named your best...

Petrie · 84 · 13410

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Older? Ah okay. That makes more sense.

I liked Garfield And Friends growing up myself. When I was little, I used to watch it almost every time it was on. I thought it was funny and enjoyable. I've seen more of that show than I did with Extreme Dinosaurs.

Extreme Dinosaurs never caught my interest enough to see more of the episodes. Not that I think it's an awful show or anything. I just never got interested enough to hunt down all 52 episodes and watch them.

We have taken care of the spammy behaviour of path light. From now on, only his replies that get approved will go through.

Wait, there's an option on InvisionFree to do that?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes there is, much like we have the power to ban, suspend or remove a member we can also review his posts before they are posted... It's a lot of work but the only solution at this moment.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I never knew that either. And thank you so much Mumbling. I agree with you Dark I also never got into the show. The few episodes I saw of the show where not that interesting. Some action parts where okay and the animation was alright nothing great. But Garfield And Friends I watched all 121 episodes and I watched the reruns because it was a amazing show with excellent humor.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
LBT 13 was the most weirdest show because the Yellowbellies have a big herd of Beipiaosauruses. I am about to run with Chomper, who is waiting for me at the Mysterious Beyond. :p  :wow Help, DarkHououmon, Mumbling, Ducky123, Petrie85! I am about to be dragged to Berry Valley and I will see the master of the Yellowbellies! :wow
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT 13 was the most weirdest show because the Yellowbellies have a big army. I am about to run with Chomper, who is waiting for me at the Mysterious Beyond. dino_tongue.gif dino_wow.gif
They have an ARMY?!? I can't agree on that because neither do they want to fight nor do they actually fight(Well, jumping and bouncing around doersn't count :P:). LBT isn't about war after all hence one can't call them an army. They're a herd( though they're indeed kinda weird and strange :P:) and their aim is to reach the Berry Valley and not to fight( which would be the aim of an army :yes).
LBT 13 IS the worst LBT movie, hands down, but it has some scenes that are quite enjoyable and the message of the movie - to follow wisdoms, but every herd has its own wisdoms.. something like that, dunno :lol - the only problem is the Yellowbellies appear in it :nyah and the animation sucks compared to LBT 11 and 12 for example.
Inactive, probably forever.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I agree movie 13 was horrible but some parts looked nice and there was that one song How Do You Know was also very good. Other than that the movie was purely horrible and annoying. Gosh The Yellow Bellies where very annoying and very dumb and they where a pointless add on to the movie. The Animation was okay to look at some times. It caused eye straight since it was CGI and 2-d Animation mixed in that was horrible and painful to look at.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 17 2013 on  07:53 AM
Yeah I agree movie 13 was horrible but some parts looked nice and there was that one song How Do You Know was also very good. Other than that the movie was purely horrible and annoying. Gosh The Yellow Bellies where very annoying and very dumb and they where a pointless add on to the movie. The Animation was okay to look at some times. It caused eye straight since it was CGI and 2-d Animation mixed in that was horrible and painful to look at.
I guess 28% good and 72% horrible for LBT 13. Yeah, I agree that the Yellowbellies are talking nonsense that I will laugh at them. :lol  :DD  :smile
The Yellowbellies are really annoying.
I have a name for the Yellowbellies. Can I name them 'The annoying Yellowbellies'?
Gosh, Ruby and Chomper were at the Mysterious Beyond and Charlies Grosvener is making fun of Ruby again!  :anger He even called her a chicken whore! :anger  :anger
Read this topic:
http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=9410
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Path Light, I see you always want to reply to this topic. Stop! You're not saying anything new (or anything that makes sense). I keep on having to delete all your replies from here (10 already!)

Stop spamming this topic. Spamming means that you post a lot. Stop spamming. Last chance you'll get since I'm fed up with you.

Supervision means that you will not be able to post, unless I say that your posts are okay. You post a hell of a lot and I'm getting sick of seeing the same stuff over and over again. If your post doesn't come through, it's for a reason.

Also, stop acting like you're cool by saying the yellowbellies are stupid. You're not.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 19 2013 on  07:01 PM
Path Light, I see you always want to reply to this topic. Stop! You're not saying anything new (or anything that makes sense). I keep on having to delete all your replies from here (10 already!)

Stop spamming this topic. Spamming means that you post a lot. Stop spamming. Last chance you'll get since I'm fed up with you.

Supervision means that you will not be able to post, unless I say that your posts are okay. You post a hell of a lot and I'm getting sick of seeing the same stuff over and over again. If your post doesn't come through, it's for a reason.

Also, stop acting like you're cool by saying the yellowbellies are stupid. You're not.
I guess the sharpteeth from LBT 13 scared the Yellowbellies.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
........... that's how you reply? I'm done with this.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 19 2013 on  08:04 PM
........... that's how you reply? I'm done with this.
You know the meaning of 'Bizarreness'?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's you.

- I'm out before I actually cross the limit -

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Here's a suggestion for you, Path Light. Try to limit how many times you post a day. Perhaps limit it to just 5, but if that's too little, then 10 (maximum I would suggest). After the 10th post, don't try to post anything else until 8 in the morning the following day. By putting a limit on your posts, you will have to think if the post you are making really adds anything to the topic, and decide what is worth replying to and what isn't. This would be a good exercise in learning how to control your compulsive posting.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Path Light and I talked it over via PMs. He is aware of the situation and will change his attitude.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not hard on him because I use to do the same thing Path Light did but a lot of you told me to stop and I have done that. I use spam post all the time back in 2011 but I didn't realize it was annoying you guys so after I was told to put a end to it by talking to you Mumbling and Nick I changed my horrible ways on here. And I'm glad Path is gonna straighten up his ways on here. The kid means well just needs to learn to not spam post all the time. Hopefully he has learned his lesson.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 19 2013 on  11:06 PM
I'm not hard on him because I use to do the same thing Path Light did but a lot of you told me to stop and I have done that. I use spam post all the time back in 2011 but I didn't realize it was annoying you guys so after I was told to put a end to it by talking to you Mumbling and Nick I changed my horrible ways on here. And I'm glad Path is gonna straighten up his ways on here. The teenager means well just needs to learn not to spam post all the time. Hopefully he has learned his lesson.
I never knew that. Back in 2011, you started spamming posts but later, you stopped spamming. I guess I should stop spamming by now.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 14 2013 on  09:30 PM
I think he meant older. Since the show aired later. Actually nevermind, that doesn't make sense.
I don't like Rebecca Scarwell in Extreme Dinosaurs because she treated the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Raptors the mean way. How about I slap her in the face until she screamed like a high pitch chipmunk lady? Can I call Rebecca Scarwell 'Rebecca Scarwell who talks like a high pitch chipmunk lady'? I will laugh when Rebecca Scarwell spoke in a high pitch chipmunk lady voice. I don't like Peter Benning because he wanted to capture the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Raptors. How about I slap him in the face until he screamed like a high pitch chipmunk lady? Can I call Peter Benning 'Peter Benning who talks like a high pitch chipmunk lady'? I will laugh when Rebecca Scarwell and Peter Benning spoke in a high pitch chipmunk voice.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
To me still not a great show since I was alive when it first came out. The story line was very boring and horrible I could only sit through like five episodes before backing out. The voice acting was the worst I ever herd. They couldn't get the voices down at all. And yeah she was a horrible character. Very mean and very awful. Just one of the worst shows ever in my opinion.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 22 2013 on  08:25 PM
To me still not a great show since I was alive when it first came out. The story line was very boring and horrible I could only sit through like five episodes before backing out. The voice acting was the worst I ever herd. They couldn't get the voices down at all. And yeah she was a horrible character. Very mean and very awful. Just one of the worst shows ever in my opinion.
Yeah she is a annoying, horrible, mean and awful woman. I am mad at her so here's my option: Slap Rebecca Scarwell in the face! She deserves it because she treated the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors in the mean way! What do you think of Peter Benning? I am going to slap his face too! :anger I hope this will teach them a lesson not to treat the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors the mean way! :anger Also, I will destory her shrink device in Episode 31  because she shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors! Rebecca Scarwell was shocked to see her shrink device destoryed. I will laugh and ask the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors that Rebecca Scarwell's shrink device was destoryed. :lol The Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors had a party called: Toh Chang Yih destoryed Rebecca Scarwell's shrink device in Episode 31. I had a name for Rebecca Scarwell. Can I call her 'Rebecca Scarwell who talks like a high pitch chipmunk lady like Microsoft Mike'? I think she will be annoyed if she saw me making fun of her. :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
path light, what does your post have to do with movies? it doesn't, so knock it off. posting about something completely unrelated to the topic is considering spamming.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: