The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hai there^^

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, name's StrutEggStealer, but you can call me Strut ;)

Me in a nutshell: I am firstly a daydreamer, secondly a writer and artist, thirdly a nerd, and fourthly a hopeless fan.

This is my first time actively on the forum with an account and everything, woohoo! Already read some awesome fanfics on here, namely Pterano's Past that Yawns Behind and trulyfantasticme's Lost in a Forest! You guys are amazing writers!!

I think I'm gonna have fun on here :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well may I be the frist to welcome you to a great forum! Hello and welcome! :DD

You're gonna love it here!  :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there strut, welcome on the GoF! Let me guess who your favorite character is, haha.

You may call me Mumbling or Iris. Hope to see you around! :wave

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on here, and meet new friends.  I guess the 2nd movie is one of your favorite sequels, or just the character maybe?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Strut :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!  :DD .

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 31 2012 on  09:54 AM
Hi there strut, welcome on the GoF! Let me guess who your favorite character is, haha.

You may call me Mumbling or Iris. Hope to see you around! :wave
Hey Iris an Thanks for the welcome^^
hehe yes indeed, Strut is one of my fave charries, the other being Pterano. I may change my username to accommodate in the future, but for now^^ lol
J. R. R. Tolkein

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,May 31 2012 on  11:00 AM
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on here, and meet new friends.  I guess the 2nd movie is one of your favorite sequels, or just the character maybe?
Hi Kor, and thanx :)
Weeeellll, yeah, second one's always been my close fave, at least until Pterano came around.... grrr, smexy bumbling Egg-stealer, and then that epicly hawt flyer... :rolleyes
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Imagine both of them in one movie.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey there StrutEggStealer :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Glad to have you aboard with us. So, a writer and artist eh? We've got loads of budding artists and awesome fanfic writers on board here. Looks like you've already found a few but we have loads on offer. There's all in the Fanart and Fanfiction section if you haven't found them already. Got any of your own? Then please do share them with us. We'd love to have more works to add to our collection of art pieces and fan made stories.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us here! Enjoy!

Cya there! TTFN!

Littlefoot1616 ;)

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,May 31 2012 on  03:06 PM
I'm actually working on a fanfic right now that combines the two of them^^ sooo much fuunnnn  :DD

And thanks, Littlefoot1616, I appreciate the welcome :)
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, StrutEggStealer. :) I see my fanfic was partly the reason you joined this site. I really do feel honored and humbled by such a thing. :) I have to ask though, how exactly did you find it? It's been buried for quite awhile now (and I'm still having trouble believing it's a year old now!), and to see someone digging it out and dusting it off rather does elate me. :DD

I haven't been too active on here lately due to my studying and preparing for a rather enormous exam I have coming up on Saturday, but welcome to the forum all the same once again! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Strut, welcome to the GOF! Hope you have fun here :)

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Pterano: I was actually searching up LBT images for references for my art, and I found a lot on this forum. You can probably guess how excited I was to find a forum like this^^ I am on dA and FF but what I liked was that the users all shared something in common: LBT-fantasm!
Your fanfic I stumbled onto not long after I started reading Lost in a Forest by trulyfantasticme via a link she gave me on dA. And it took me awhile to 'stumble' onto your story again because I had to retrace my steps on the internet to find it. Seriously, those cliffhangers made me lose sleep it was so brilliantly written! ;)
Keep up the awesome work, and thanks so much for the welcome!

@bushwhacked: hey there, thanks, I look forward to exploring more of this awesome site^^
J. R. R. Tolkein

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Why hello there, new fan of mine! :p  :lol

Welcome to the GoF. I'm very honored that one of my greatest masterpieces is one of your favorites. It truly means alot to me. I even written a rewrite of one of the scenes in there to celebrate the one year anniversary. XD It's in the Lost in a Forest thread. Go check if out if you haven't already.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi trulyfantasticme! I will definitely look that up! Thanks^^
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,May 31 2012 on  03:59 PM
Quote from: Kor,May 31 2012 on  03:06 PM
I'm actually working on a fanfic right now that combines the two of them^^ sooo much fuunnnn  :DD

And thanks, Littlefoot1616, I appreciate the welcome :)
Hope you post the links to or the fanfiction here so some here can read it.  I think most post their fanfiction on the fanfiction site.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome, StrutEggStealer! Make yourself feel at home.  :yes