The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey y'all!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is ok, let your natural humor flow along its natural lines.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya!  Sorry I have been missing in action for at least one week.  A very close friend passed away just over two weeks ago, and just as I was still grieving over his passing, my uncle, who is my closest relative, took a turn for the worst with his cancer so I had to leave town asap to see him before he passes.  Fortunately, he was coherent and could move around, so we spent the day at the zoo(his favorite place) and drank beer later while talking about my visit to Germany(he was stationed there while in the service, but I can't quite recall where) before ending the day with a long hug.  The next day, as my family and I were headed back home, he went downhill and will not make it to next week :cry.  As if things could not get worse, another crisis happened the day I got home.  Yeah, its been a rough two weeks and I've been terribly depressed but now I'm well enough to be back here on the GOF.  I hope I did not worry anyone in regards to my absence.  I'm glad to be back here :yes.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
I wish you good luck Im sorry to hear the bad news and i hope things get better for you and your family. I am glad you are back here.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ow.. That's not nice at all..

I'm glad you're back, hope you're ok.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah, Cancerian Tiger.  I've been absent mostly from the GOF, due to a burnout.  (Except for a few posts now and then.)  So, I didn't really notice...  But, I wish you peace during this hard time, and will pray for you...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm really really sorry to hear this :(
My aunt (she and her family are really very close to me) was diagnosed with cancer last year, but it was discovered early and could be healed. It is a very good thing that you went to a place he loves with him.
I'm really very sorry about this.
It is good to have you back with us.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm very sorry to hear this...
Best wishes for you and your family in these hard times.  :(
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope things start looking up for you soon and grow brighter and more positive.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is a real shame to hear. My grandfather went terminal with cancer... didn't really understand what was happening at the time....

Still, best of luck with cheering up. Life has its ups and downs.