The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

welcoming my self

stars · 29 · 3242

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i love this website and love talking to others about my favorite movie togeter i think thats so cool thanks everyone for letting me join.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Not a problem stars, not a problem. Welcome to the Gang of Five. If you don't mind me asking, are there any other forums you're active on?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice-to-meet-you-Cha!
Hope to see you around and hope you have a blast!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I see you've already started to post.  Feel free to continue posting.  You can feel free to debate or talk on any thread you wish.  Some members here will even have fun debating with you, some using very long & detailed responses to do so.  

Good luck and have fun.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is always great to say Hello to new members :yes , I hope you'll have a great stay in here :DD .

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone your comments ment alot to me. they made me smile and feel good to hear others out there that wont to talk here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Welcome to the GOF forum stars. Enjoy your stay. Anyway I like your nickname :)

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess you now see how friendly everyone here is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good, this means you can commence with your wild postings to every thread that interests you, and you can jump right into the various debates and conversations that are spread across the various threads.  You may well have ideas and observations no one else has had and no tellings what your being unique may bring to this forum.   :yes

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
sure that sound great and that could be fun.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Stars and welcome to the GOF :wave!  I'm Cancerian Tiger (extends paw) and ya may quickly notice I'm kind of the residential screwball here, but hey someone's gotta bring out a laugh or two :D.  Cera's my fav, but I also like Guido a lot.  Our personalities are similar :lol.  Anyhoo, it's always great to meet new members.  We all share a love of LBT, so post lots!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi stars and welcome to the Gang Of Five! Sorry for my late reply by the way. Anyway, i joined not too long ago, and i've already became familiar with every section of the forums here, and i hope you do too! Have fun and indeed post as much as you want! :D

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang of Fife!
 I hope you have a nice time here! :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Stars! :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own  :yes

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey stars, I have the strangest feeling of knowing you from somewhere. Probably don't though....then again...it's a small world...

Anyway, it's nice to see that you've  settled in properly and have begun posting. I am sure you will have a nice time here and enjoy yourself. I hope you stick around.