The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello all

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
People call me Daly (pronounced as "Dolly"). I'm 18, in college (in Maryland -- in the near DC area), and shy in real life. Malte told me about this forum and I decided to join. I don't have much to say about myself other than the fact that I do love The Land Before Time, but feel free to ask me anything. :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!, I hope you'll have a great stay here, so I look forward to see you posting and to see you around! :DD .

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, it's always good to have new members. Hope to see you stick around! Heh, and you're also going to have to find something else to say about yourself, saying "I love LBT" hardly makes you stand out from the crowd around here. Heh, just joking; welcome to the Gnag of Five!

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 14 2008 on  12:22 PM
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!, I hope you'll have a great stay here, so I look forward to see you posting and to see you around! :DD .
Thanks! It's nice to meet you!  :)

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Clawandfang,Apr 14 2008 on  12:27 PM
Hey, it's always good to have new members. Hope to see you stick around! Heh, and you're also going to have to find something else to say about yourself, saying "I love LBT" hardly makes you stand out from the crowd around here. Heh, just joking; welcome to the Gnag of Five!
Yeah, I know. It's just that I don't know where to start with myself. I have a lot of interests and I like to do many things. Some of my hobbies include creating collages and shadowboxes, cartoons (both American and foreign), reading (I love to read a lot books and series, especially in the young adult fantasy and sci-fi genres), learning languages (I'm a foreign language major at the College I'm currently attending) and about world cultures, philosophy, astronomy, crossword puzzles (although I have never completely finish one so far, but it's still fun to do), the environment (I'm big on recycling and I'm in an environmental club at the College) and many more. I love to volunteer and I'm involved at Student Life at the College campus. And I also volunteer in a Day Care Center on some days and I currently work as a writer and as the Vice President for an independent publishing press called Simply Lark Press).

Wow, that's a mouthful isn't it? :yes

Hope that shows you a bit about who I am. Yeah, I should have done this earlier, but my mind was blank and I didn't know what to put in my intro post.

It's nice to meet you! :)

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Welcome, welcome and welcome to The Gang of Five, mate :)

Chee, mate, you've got alot of work going on. Out of curiousity, what language are yer learning?

Hope to see you around ;P

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Apr 14 2008 on  12:52 PM
Welcome, welcome and welcome to The Gang of Five, mate :)

Chee, mate, you've got alot of work going on. Out of curiousity, what language are yer learning?

Hope to see you around ;P
Thanks! It's nice to meet you!  :)

Well, the foreign language courses I'm currently taking are Italian I and Chinese II. Last semester I took German I.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hi matey and welcome aboard the Gang of Five!

You're a college student from Maryland? I think we'll get around just fine!  :^.^:

/Lillefot

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello there, nice to meet you Daly.  :wave

I hope seeing you around ;)

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 14 2008 on  01:09 PM
Hi matey and welcome aboard the Gang of Five!

You're a college student from Maryland? I think we'll get around just fine!  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Hi! Nice to meet you! :)

Do you live near or around Maryland too?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, on the contrary!
I just plan to move and study in the states when I finish school around here, in two years. I like U.S high schools, so i find it cool with U.S students! (now that came out weird)  :lol:
I'm seventeen and from Sweden.  :^.^:

/Lillefot

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 14 2008 on  01:16 PM
Haha, on the contrary!
I just plan to move and study in the states when I finish school around here, in two years. I like U.S high schools, so i find it cool with U.S students! (now that came out weird)  :lol:
I'm seventeen and from Sweden.  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Wow, that's so cool!

You're from Sweden? Awesome! I never knew anyone who's originally from there before. :^.^:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Lone, cold, little country up northen Scandinavia?
No, I guess not many are aware that Sweden even exists!  :lol:

/Lillefot

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 14 2008 on  01:22 PM
Lone, cold, little country up northen Scandinavia?
No, I guess not many are aware that Sweden even exists!  :lol:

/Lillefot
I do know where it is, I just never knew anyone from there before. And I happen to currently live in a town where there are people originally from many parts of the world.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's nice! I've never been to the states, but as I said, I hope to!
Harvard or Yale is my goal.

/Lillefot

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 14 2008 on  01:39 PM

/Lillefot
You'll have fun being here, trust me. :D

Good luck! Havard and Yale are good choices! :)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 14 2008 on  01:42 PM

/Lillefot

Yeah.
I made myself a promise...  :^.^:

/Lillefot

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 14 2008 on  01:49 PM
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 14 2008 on  01:42 PM

/Lillefot

Yeah.
I made myself a promise...  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Yay! :lol:

Are you still in High school or in College now?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us! :)
It is awesome to see that you accepted my invitation. Knowing you from our emails I'm quite sure that you will enjoy this place a lot :yes
The land before time movies are the focus of the Gang of Five, but there are places for all kind of non-LBT related discussion as well. The Gang of Five is a rather international group too.
I don't think you mentioned before that you moved to Maryland. Same as your former residence it is certainly a state I hope to visit some day for its history and of course I would love to visit the District of Columbia too... to many "woulds" and "ifs" these days.
Anyway, please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 14 2008 on  02:41 PM
Welcome with us! :)
It is awesome to see that you accepted my invitation. Knowing you from our emails I'm quite sure that you will enjoy this place a lot :yes
The land before time movies are the focus of the Gang of Five, but there are places for all kind of non-LBT related discussion as well. The Gang of Five is a rather international group too.
I don't think you mentioned before that you moved to Maryland. Same as your former residence it is certainly a state I hope to visit some day for its history and of course I would love to visit the District of Columbia too... to many "woulds" and "ifs" these days.
Anyway, please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Thanks, yeah I don't remember if I told you that I moved to the near DC area. I've been moving a lot these past few months after graduating from High school, but now I'm settled. :)

Sorry if I haven't mentioned it to you.

You should come to DC when you can. It's really a great place to visit!   :D