The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi there...

strawberryanarchist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello! My name's Zoie (pronounced ZOE, I spell it this way because of an OCD I have..heh n_n;;;; )

Well not alot to say for myself I'm an animation student at university, I like to draw and animate....erm....I like RP but I dunno if I'd be active enough to join one...
I'm dyslexic so please don't freak out on me if I mis-spell or make a grammer mistake or misunderstand some things, I apologise in advance but..yeah...

I hope to get to know you all a lot more :3

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the gang of Five Strawberry. Stick around, and posts lots..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!
 I hope you'll have a great time here, so see you around! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.  Good luck in your studies at the university.   No need to hurry into things, plenty of time to explore the forum at your own speed.  As for spelling and grammar mistakes and such I"m not picky on that.  No one is prefect.  The vast majority do some spelling and grammar mistakes and do not notice.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Welcome to the GoF! We've got a lot to do around here, and if you can't find something you like, you can create a thread for it! I'll see you around later, I'm sure.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hey welcome to GOF!  Animation student huh?  I bet that's interesting.  I hope you have a good time here.  Feel free to look around and don't be afraid to make your own topics for discussion. :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there! Welcome around! :)
Don't worry about spelling mistakes and stuff, there are loads of members from not-english speaking countries like myself that probably make more mistakes than you ;)

I hope we get to know you better! :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Strawberryanarchist, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  No worries 'bout the grammar thing.  We're not gonna bite due to grammatical errors ;).  Feel free to come on in and join in all the fun and discussions :).

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello Strawberry and welcome to GOF. :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello Strawberry! Welcome among us!  :wave
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us strawberryanarchist :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome SA.  :wave  Have fun and post often!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey there. Welcome :) It¥s nice to have a new guy around here who is interested in animation and drawing. Many of us here are. And about your grammar mistake, that¥s no problem. That here is a very friendly forum, so nobody will harm you for that ;-) Seeya around :wave

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome, wow Animation sounds like a better study than what I got into :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome!
Look forward to seeing ya on the forum! :D

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Hey there, welcome around!

Indeed, people commit errors without even noticing. I'm lucky cause Firefox is correcting me, or else I would be writting about on errors. <.<

Anyways, welcome around!

strawberryanarchist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 1 2009 on  10:30 PM
Hey welcome to GOF!  Animation student huh?  I bet that's interesting.  I hope you have a good time here.  Feel free to look around and don't be afraid to make your own topics for discussion. :yes
I enjoy my animation course very much it's a lot of fun and hard work  :lol:

And thanks to you and everyone else for your lovely welcomes, <3

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF!  Don't get to worried about the occasional spelling mistake, if it weren't for the built in spell checks on the firefox and google chrome browsers I would be misspelling every other word.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to Crew Strawberry!!! Feel free to show off what you can do here,...and share out a few strawberries to snack on...kidding :lol

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
How does the animation you do exactly look like? Or what kind of animation is it you are doing? Maybe you have something you could show here?