The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What... Is up.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Now, I am from the wiki, although due to real life issues I've been barely active there recently. I did however quickly check out your edits just before posting this, and I can put any fears you have that your edits are "not good" to rest. Seriously man, keep it up. Feel free to grab me there if you want about anything wiki-related.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really think that it is the guy (Bron) I am hating, but the way they just shoved him in with total disregard of pretty much everything. Neither his story nor his actions during the span of the movie itself are plausible (and I don't think particularly likable either). Anyway, I laid out my points and why I think the way I do in the other thread so I won't hijack your welcome thread for it ;)
Your points very understandable. I was going to revive the topic to discuss it with you, but I kinda thought of him as just a character to drive to plot forward.
I don't fail to notice the sensitivity of some scenes in LBT 10. I think some of the ideas had great potential, but that they were too careless and unconcerned to allow for that potential to evolve into something really good.
On the topic on reviving, I think I might do that so we bring this there instead of this thread. If that's alright though.
Having read some of your posts I think that we share some views on LBT, but if we are going to totally disagree on any given points I am still looking forward to posts from someone who expresses his views, likes to go into detail, and reads as well as writes :yes
Disagreements make things more interesting, as long as they're friendly.  :)
Now, I am from the wiki, although due to real life issues I've been barely active there recently. I did however quickly check out your edits just before posting this, and I can put any fears you have that your edits are "not good" to rest. Seriously man, keep it up. Feel free to grab me there if you want about anything wiki-related.
Thank you, man. I'll have to dig deeper into that place, and maybe start fixing some stubs or something.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Disagreements make things more interesting, as long as they're friendly. :)
You are singing my song :D
On the topic on reviving, I think I might do that so we bring this there instead of this thread. If that's alright though.
Of course it is alright :yes
Please go ahead :)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course it is alright :yes
Please go ahead :)
alright mon', I'll do it soon here whenever I feel like getting into a long discussion. I literally have nothing to do, so expect it.

inlerah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hey campion, hope you feel welcome here

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hey campion, hope you feel welcome here
Your name reminds me of someone  :lol:

inlerah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i know. just a coincidence. same thing happend with petrie

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Nope, its not Jen, though as I told you, she did come here and is registered as Inle-rah as well.