The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The end of internet

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
There are many of these, but here's the translation of the Swedish, "End of Internet" (did some editing of my own to make it understandable :P:)

---------------------------------------------
HERE ENDS INTERNET

You have now reached the very end of internet. We hope you enjoyed the surfing. Now it's a good time to play!

Suggestions on what you can do:

-Take a walk. That is, use your legs to move around the terrain. Also known as stroll, promenade, ramble, move.

-Do some joging. That is, use your legs to move around the terrain faster than when you walk. If you jog, it's also called running.

-Bike around and look at the fantastic nature in real 3D! Stop the bike and feel on the trees and rocks.

-If the water is warm where you live, you can take a swim. You shouldn't however, not do this if you can't swim. Then you can instead do something called bath.

-Visit someone you know.

HTTP 101 - Have a nice day!

Regards, Internet
-------------------------------------------------

I find it hilarious!  :lol

Does anyone else have any?
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I'll search something but that one's hilarious! I find specially great the 3 first ones!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Dec 1 2008 on  04:49 PM
I find it hilarious!  :lol

Does anyone else have any?
Right now I'm not really in a luaghing mood cause my school just started a new program called 'extended day' where if you're behind you stay for the afternoon class until you get caught up. so I now feel like i'm back in middle school again which was not a pleasent time in my life.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Dec 1 2008 on  06:58 PM
my school just started a new program called 'extended day' where if you're behind you stay for the afternoon class until you get caught up.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Haven't they heard of Saturday Scholars?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
no the teachers use fridays for staff meetings since they have the morning and the afternoon classes to do and they have to plan everything out before 8:40 which is when Ischool starts and it's three hours for each anyway I'm thinking about starting a seperate topic since this is off topic.