The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the new year is coming what is you resolution

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
I known the new year is coming i suggest  what is you new year resolution

for the coming of 2009

the day of all changes  :DD

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Call it stupid if you will, but my new years resolution is making a banner for every month on my LBT website.  I want to be able to mix things up.  I liked the Christmas banner, but I want more. :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
My new year's resolution would be...GET A FLIPPIN' CAR! :lol I've passed my test nearly 7 months ago but havent landed myself a set of wheels yet. If anything's gonna happen early next year, it's gonna be me ripping up the road! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only one I make, and it's a bit silly, is I"ll make no other resolution this year but this one.  I've been keeping it for well over 20 years no.   :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lemme see... I guess I'm gonna try and be more active when it comes to homework :p For the rest I really dont have stuff I can think of.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't have one, except to have a great year. That is my implied resolution every year.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Dec 29 2008 on  05:14 AM
Call it stupid if you will, but my new years resolution is making a banner for every month on my LBT website.  I want to be able to mix things up.  I liked the Christmas banner, but I want more. :p
That'd be nice.  I like to see different banners.  They're always cute :wub:.