The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2

Jasper · 217 · 27231

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Might be a chance of having a season two, but I don't think any character will be added to the main gang, it would get too much, really.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If there is a season 2 I guess it would be like season 1.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
In my honest opinion,I would work on the movies instead of another season. I think the movies may be losing some of their calibur towards the later sequels. I mean, the plot of the 13th movie was just so awkward. On top of that, the adults played a dismal role in it. I think Universal should take the time to really focus on a great plot for the 14th movie and make it shine.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be nice, get a good writer and director and do a movie as best as they can instead of saying, we'll just churn out something to try to get as much money as we can.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Recently?  I wonder if they'll reply or send a stock reply instead.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Jan 29 2009 on  07:47 AM
In my honest opinion,I would work on the movies instead of another season. I think the movies may be losing some of their calibur towards the later sequels. I mean, the plot of the 13th movie was just so awkward. On top of that, the adults played a dismal role in it. I think Universal should take the time to really focus on a great plot for the 14th movie and make it shine.
Amen to that!  Focus on some wicked awesome story lines and give us more LBT :idea.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They didn't reply, or haven't decided yet?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:o  Hey guys I seen a Title of the suppose to be Season 2 called "Separation of the Mysterious Beyond" and the date was the 20th of March 2008 but I believe it was meant for 2009.  What do you guys think?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Also: "The Sky Fire Promise" I'm starting to think Season 2 is becoming a Reality.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where did you find that information Neo?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If it's Wikipedia, it is 99.9% likely to be a crock <_<.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 4 2009 on  08:25 PM
If it's Wikipedia, it is 99.9% likely to be a crock <_<.
Thats why I asked indeed.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
"The Sky Fire Promise" is definitely a hoax. There have been claims of this and similar titles (alluding to a meteor impact) for years. I think similar titles were brought up at N54 with the claim of it being the title of the next movie before the GOF ever existed. Allusion to a fatal meteor impact or very explicit sexual references seem to be the most popular "title topics" among certain people.
Wikipedia is not mere rubbish and most of the information there is better than it's reputation (which doesn't change the fact that it is for good reason that it mustn't be quoted in scientific discourse), but there are some topics where fake information is far more likely to occur than in case of other topics.
You stand a good chance to find reliable information on subjects where no agitators, politically motivated people, zealots, or fans are likely to post opinions, wishful thinking, or outright lies as facts. LBT however is one of the subjects where fans and bashers almost seem to take turns in posting whatever comes to their minds.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not on Wikipedia.  I just checked, so...what is the source of this information?

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think 2008 is mistyped and it is supposed to be 2009 for the episode.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I found that information on a different site I Googled The Land Before Time Season 2 and one name title was show on one of the Description under the link.