The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2

Jasper · 217 · 27492

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I google I find nothing. But that doesn't say a lot since I'm using Dutch google.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw it too on imb.com or something

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I've searched a few things on google and I'd have to say that the results were... *cough*interesting*cough*.

Things like "Let Don Bluth alone" and "Stop ruining up a great film".

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I believe there will be a season two.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Feb 5 2009 on  02:32 AM
I've searched a few things on google and I'd have to say that the results were... *cough*interesting*cough*.

Things like "Let Don Bluth alone" and "Stop ruining up a great film".
That brought a smile on my face  :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ehm that certain people do not wish for the TV-series to continue and actually wish they never had been made... I think :unsure:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 5 2009 on  06:53 PM
That was rude.
You think that was rude?

I agree with them.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That was rude.
I'm not quite following. :p
What was rude? :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think she was stating her opinion and not trying to be rude.  I, too, don't get what was so rude about that post :blink:  :huh:.  Although I don't agree with the quotes Mumbling quoted as they seem to attack the entire series and not just the TV series, I feel the focus should've been and should be on more sequels than a TV series.  I mean, look at the brevity of the episodes.  They could take several episodes and make them into one sequel.  That would be a more sensible marketable strategy.  C'mon now, besides the little tikes who are still wearing Pull-Ups and slurping down Gerber chow, who else is home at nine in the morning to view the episodes?  All the other kids are in school.  I had read that the series now appeals to the tween population.  Tweens= junior high age.  If nobody's home to watch the series, how the blazes does Universal expect ratings to go up :bang?!  As I've said all along, folks at Universal need to get their tails back in gear and focus on improved storylines for future sequels, not a TV series even elementary age kids don't have time to view in the morning.  But, that would be thinking, wouldn't it :slap?

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I bet many kids watch Land Before Time in the summer.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 5 2009 on  09:41 PM
I bet many kids watch Land Before Time in the summer.
Can you answer Action9000's question?

Must say I got a little confused too.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 5 2009 on  01:12 PM
I think she was stating her opinion and not trying to be rude.  I, too, don't get what was so rude about that post :blink:  :huh:.  Although I don't agree with the quotes Mumbling quoted as they seem to attack the entire series and not just the TV series, I feel the focus should've been and should be on more sequels than a TV series.  I mean, look at the brevity of the episodes.  They could take several episodes and make them into one sequel.  That would be a more sensible marketable strategy.  C'mon now, besides the little tikes who are still wearing Pull-Ups and slurping down Gerber chow, who else is home at nine in the morning to view the episodes?  All the other kids are in school.  I had read that the series now appeals to the tween population.  Tweens= junior high age.  If nobody's home to watch the series, how the blazes does Universal expect ratings to go up :bang?!  As I've said all along, folks at Universal need to get their tails back in gear and focus on improved storylines for future sequels, not a TV series even elementary age kids don't have time to view in the morning.  But, that would be thinking, wouldn't it :slap?
Yeah knowing that your in school during the day and the episodes are passing right by, nothing is moving up.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 5 2009 on  06:12 PM
Indeed! Never seen so much truth in one post! Eheh.

But yeah, the results I found were related not just to the seies, but to the movies themselves. I found a topic in Gaia.com about it, stating Jurassic Park would be the Land before Time XVII or something. ._.

Its interesting, though, how companies see complaints and all and don't actually act.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Feb 5 2009 on  11:36 PM
Indeed! Never seen so much truth in one post! Eheh.

But yeah, the results I found were related not just to the seies, but to the movies themselves. I found a topic in Gaia.com about it, stating Jurassic Park would be the Land before Time XVII or something. ._.

Its interesting, though, how companies see complaints and all and don't actually act.
No offense to the movies meant. I do like those.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
No hint so far whether or not there ever will be a Season 2.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I believe there was no any true sings of upcoming second season so far. Just a couple of fakes on wikipedia.