The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Feathrhead Sharpteeth

Hypno · 5 · 1716

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
This is the discussion on the Featherhead Sharpteeth The Land Before Time XIV: Journey Of The Brave. Feel free to discuss whatever you want about the pair of Yutyrannus.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I found the Carnotaurus more memorable, even though it had less screen time. It seemed like a non-scripted threat and the Jurrasic Park arcade game sound effects sound menacing as ever.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Can I point out that in XIX, everyone is confused over what Guido is covered in. Guido is, in fact, covered in feathers. How would they get featherhead sharptooth if they don't know what a feather is in the first place?

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I just realized that, these sharpteeth, and the Horned Sharptooth, are the ONLY sequel sharpteeth discussion topics. The only other topic for sharpteeth is the Sharptooth topic and the Red Claw topic, which I'm pretty sure exists. Not even a discussion page for the Plated Sharptooth was made. Well, should I get to work?

BTW XIX stands for 19 I believe. The correct roman numeral is XII.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
They were not very memorable. The Horned Sharptooth was the obvious antagonist. I would have preferred the Horned Sharptooth got the screen time the Featherheaded Sharpteeth did.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith