The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

No access to LBT TV episodes for 3 weeks

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all,
One of my friends' parents are leaving on vacation to Europe from May 1st to May 25th or so (I'll find out the exact date soon).  They have two dogs and need help taking care of them while they're gone, so I will be living with my friend during these 3 weeks, helping him dog-sit and house-sit (when we aren't partying :lol ).

During this time however, I will Not have a cable outlet within reach of a computer so I will Not be able to record any LBT episodes.  I would install the TV recorder to my laptop but it does unspeakable things to a computer (specifically, sound card drivers).  It messed my desktop enough that I don't want to fight with it on my laptop too. :P:

I will still be in touch and I will bring my main computer along with me so I'll be able to continue working on the LBT songs and whatnot, as needed. B)

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
ahh man means ill miss 3 eps :(

That does sound fun though kind of a vacation heheh

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Best part is, his parents are paying me a couple hundred bucks to do this. :D

ahh man means ill miss 3 eps
Looks like you folks better make good friends with Flathead770, another Canadian who could potentially record for you while I'm gone. :P:  :p
Friday, 1:00, YTV Flathead. :P:

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Apr 30 2007 on  08:42 PM
Best part is, his parents are paying me a couple hundred bucks to do this. :D

ahh man means ill miss 3 eps
Looks like you folks better make good friends with Flathead770, another Canadian who could potentially record for you while I'm gone. :P:  :p
Friday, 1:00, YTV Flathead. :P:
heheh.

Well if ctn doesnt air one soon im gona email universal studios and YTV about this. They have done this 3 or 4 times before with other shows. First time was with beast machiens season 2 secound was gundam wing 3rd was with .hack.

A guy who ran a at the time small time web site with a few 100 hits a month emailed ytv and they sent him the eps to post in real player format. He had to leave the comercials intact and that was it. His site went to 3 million hits per month for 3 months and has been a 100k hit a month pluss site ever sense lol.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Take the couple hundred and have a fun time.  :yes  :yes  The episodes will be on tv here soon enough.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well I'm safe and sound at my friend's house (enjoying a cold one, I might add :P: )!

I'll be in touch regularly, just as before.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shouldn't you have posted this somewhere else? *points to the LBT TV Series forum*

If you did that, certain people would be notified better. (Mainly those who totally rely on you to get the eps.)

Anyways, thanks for the info.  Looks like I'll have 3 weeks off of sending you those lyrics. :^.^:

Dang you, CN!  Can't you give us anything new?  Seriously!  I'm dying to see those new eps in full quality! :angry: