The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Psychology: The Dancing Girl

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I actually have a good reason for choosing one side or the other....my left eye is stronger than the right, so if I want to read stuff I want to sit to the right. :P:  If I sat to the left I'd be turning my head often.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I got her to spin in both directions.

:blink:

My mind kept seeing it as a 2-D object being flipped around, and I kinda realized this after a while. The swinging of the legs was what really got me though, but after a while it was just like she kept changing directions. She would go left, stop, turn around to the right etc etc. Like she was only following a single 180 degree rotation back and forth...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
When I first looked at it, she was going counter-clockwise. Then I read the bit of information on the left and it said most people see her going clockwise. I looked again, and plain as day I could see she was going clockwise! Five minutes later, I couldn't change her direction back.  :bang

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Whoa! I see it both ways! That is pretty interesting :D