Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

Random questions

(1/2) > >>

Mumbling:
Hello friends,

I was recently informed of the following website. It generates a random question. I thought this could be a fun one for our party room. Here's the link:
https://faculty.washington.edu/ejslager/random-generator/index.html

I'll start! This is the question it gave me.

What's your favorite book?
I'd have to say The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It's a more mature version of fantasy, and despite being like a 1000 pages big, it is a complete page turner. I don't like the sequel as much, and I doubt that the trilogy will ever be completed at this point... But this first book still remains as my favorite book, probably.

Your turn! Generate a question and add the answer here :D

Enchanted-Valley96:
The question it gave me was: What's on your bucket list this year?

To continue to lose weight and stay healthy.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato):
What's your earliest memory?

Ironically, it was my babysitter teaching me the concept of memory. She held out a dark purple crayon, then she hid the crayon in her hand and said, "what color was it?" When I answered purple, she said "That's what memory is!" I guess the lesson worked, haha

StardustSoldier:
What bends your mind every time you think about it?

Many things regarding technology in general, but especially cell phones. The fact that, with a small rectangular mobile device, I can call someone and instantly talk to them, regardless of how far away they are, and even if they're all the way on the other side of the world.

ImpracticalDino:
Pet peeves?

Technology sometimes. Troubleshooting is a pain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version