The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Does anyone know any other members in real life?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I don't know anybody in real life. Rat_Lady lives the closest to me, if you count being in the same state.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
That we did! Awesome to meet yet ANOTHER member from the forum! Yesterday was great fun! Have to do it again sometime ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Sometime sounds so distant. I hope for December to be the time. Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of our meeting may be that the realization of how easy such meetings are to be arranged may help to bring further meetings along both for us and perhaps also for other GOF members.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Lol, this thread is really depressing for me. >.>

I feel like I've known some of you for most of my life, yet I EVER, EVER spoke with any of you face to face.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Sep 27 2009 on  08:03 AM
Lol, this thread is really depressing for me. >.>

I feel like I've known some of you for most of my life, yet I EVER, EVER spoke with any of you face to face.
Aw I'm sorry for that. Well hey, what ali says...

"Maybe we'll all be together someday"

Or something in that direction anyway :D I always think that that's right :)

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The only one that lives really really close to me, would be Explorer, who I hope to meet someday.

As for the rest, there are a few members that I would also really like to meet in real life:

.Lillefot - I met him the first day I joined the GOF, he's a great friend, I haven't talked to him in a while since my last absence.... and I really want to talk again with him.

.Nimrod - Also met him the first day I joined the GOF, also a great friend, glad wechated again , although it was just a setence :p .

.Mumbling - we had chated a little in posts, I saw you were a kind, friendly person.
I got to know you a little more when lillefot invited me to that msn group talk and with some other talks we had, a great friend :yes

.Rat Lady - Helped me during a really hard time.

.Malte - Was a member that suprised me with all is knowledge and personality.
I also meet him during that msn gruop talk, we talked some times after, a great person :yes

Of course that I would also like to meet everywhere else, but some of you guys just live far,far,far,far,far away :lol  :p

Edit: writting errors, again! :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Don't forget guys! As you get older, you'll have more control over how you move about. Maybe right now the idea of meeting another member doesn't seem plausible but give it time. Once you have the time and money, no distance is too great! ;) It can happen if you really want it to. It's merely be a matter of TIME rather than a matter of hope  :D That's how we all did it!  :DD

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^Exactly...time...time can eat away at lives...by the time I get out of the house and am a legal adult, AND have the money..I'm not too sure where all of these other members are going to be in their lives....it might be too late for some people...you never know... :p

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
sadly, I don't know any members in real life, maybe one day I will.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
unless you live in or near the american midwest, (kansas, oklahoma region) i dont think that i have ever met you

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a friend here called Zac we are best buds at school his user is frogboy123 it think. i know it has frogboy in it...
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.racedepartment.com/
I suppose I could meet metadude and JitteryDragon if I hopped on a plane for a few hours and travelled in the direction of the rising bright circle...

We sandgropers have it tough. <_<

:lol

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sucks living in a far corner of the planet...  <_<

If I had the money, I'd totally catch a plane to America or something.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If you all would like I know of a Ventrillo server we can use to perhaps have an online get together sometime.  A 'verbal conference' would be neat.

Caustizer.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No thanks Caustizer... I'm deadly shy when it comes to using microphones.

Even when I have met someone :p

I'm gonna meet up with platvoetje soon again, mainly to introduce him to fereshta.

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
@Caustizer - If it is a large group, then I probably won't mind, but send me the server, I'll guard it.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oooh, an online conference sounds like fun. Sign me up.

I haven't used vent in ages... and since I have satellite, chances are I might not get a clear voice... but whatever.

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.racedepartment.com/
I use a mic all the time to communicate with friends during my races... But I've never used Ventrillo before - only TeamSpeak. :unsure:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile