The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I plan on leaving YouTube

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 15 2009 on  02:39 PM
Copyrights are copyrights.
*Enter 1337 N00b Mode*

D0N'7 (@R3111!!!!  700 G00D 4 L@W11!1!!!!111!!!!

*End 1337 N00b Mode*

Okay, I'm done! :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know, I wonder just how YouTube does it?  You know, block videos and mute them so easily?  Because they can also catch .flv and .sfw files that have the material.

Whoever they have behind the programming.  They're good. -_-

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, this is one major gripe I have with YouTube.  You know how I have the movies of LBT on my account, right?  I've gone through a lot of hard work to get them on!

However, here's the major thing on The Big Freeze, they will let me slide with Part 8 of the movie but not allow Part 1?  Seriously!?

See?  It's copyright deal is so messed up like this. :(

Now, I've been busy through the day trying to get it back on, but they won't allow it, therefore, I have no choice but to remove it all.

Sorry, but I'm not putting it up unless they'll let me have ALL the parts.

So, say goodbye to Land Before Time 8 on my channel, because it's gone. -_-

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I could've saw that coming.  Do we want to take bets on which movie falls next? (not sure what else you got up there)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 17 2009 on  05:19 PM
I could've saw that coming.  Do we want to take bets on which movie falls next? (not sure what else you got up there)
Okay, I'll give you a nice list:

The Original Land Before Time
Land Before Time 2: The Great Valley Adventure
Land Before Time 3: The Time of the Great Giving
Land Before Time 4: Journey Through the Mists
Land Before Time 5: The Mysterious Island
Land Before Time 7: The Stone of Cold Fire
Land Before Time 9: Journey to Big Water
Land Before Time 12: The Great Day of the Flyers
Land Before Time 13: The Wisdom of Friends

So, which ones do you think will fail next? -_-

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Seeing as I got my point across, do you understand why you're basically asking for youtube to take the videos down?  Time is about all you got on your side.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 18 2009 on  05:30 PM
Seeing as I got my point across, do you understand why you're basically asking for youtube to take the videos down?  Time is about all you got on your side.
Oh, I've understood that for the longest time, Petrie, but here's the main thing...

People want them on there!  Bottom line!  They don't give a crap about copyright laws and all that, they just want them on there.

No questions asked, no exceptions.

EDIT: So, I'm just going to keep it up there for as long as I can, no questions asked.

Only time will tell how long it'll stay on. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
People want them on there! Bottom line!

People also want money to grow on trees!  They also want free jewelry and a free car!  But some things just can't be done without breaking the law.  Live with it. :neutral

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
People want them on there! Bottom line! They don't give a crap about copyright laws and all that, they just want them on there.
People also like to use people to get what they want.  Sounds like you're being played by the masses..tricked into doing something illegal to be popular.  Sounds like something a million kids in school fall for each year.  Careful, mate.  That's a tricky mindset to live in.

I want free movies too, but the existance of this thing called an 'economy' says it shouldn't happen. :p  If they want them, tell them to go buy the dang movies; they're everywhere online.