The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: First Day Back in AL

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Alright, first day. So far so good. Started back on job hunting today. Plans for the future ahead are kind of muddy at the momment, but either path seems a possitive one.

First step is aquiring a job. second step is bringing my finances back in order, third step is to get a place of my own.

From there, its all cake and icecream. I'll do what I want, when I want it, as long as those three keypoints are well taken care of first.

I'll be spending the next few days looking long and hard for the best employement oportunities and making more plans.

My plan to continue my personal works seems to be a good and fair one. As long as I say I'm working in my journal before bed, nobody seems to pay much mind of it. I have a huge stash of composition notebooks at my desposal and my special writting pen. And not to mention loads of writting ideas =) But I'm not to be working on them un til that certain time of night when everyone has gone on to bed. I'll only be treating these projects as a nightly journal. It seems to be working wonders!

Compliments to Petrie on the forums:

New graphics look wonderful! If I were not in the position that I am in now, I would had contributed my abilities and help. But what has been done, with or without my help looks awesome! To everyone who is helping out, you also have my compliments. Great work!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope things get better for you.  I have read that for writing it is best to find about the same time every day when you can write, guess it helps one to get into the habit and mindset easier that way.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Now you just need to have patience until you find a job.
Once again best of lucks to you Aves.