The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Remaking the deleted scenes as sketch?

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It was my Grandpa's birthday today so I wlll be starting on the scene sketch tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice! Looking forward to what you've got. Let me know if I can help out one way or another.

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
What do you mean, do you have extra knowledge of the scenes, that would probably be helpful.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Moreso with video-editing or the like. I've sadly not seen any deleted scenes myself, all I know about them is knowledge from the deleted scenes topic we have here.

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'll get something up soon I hope. I will do it though don't worry, I won't give up on the project.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm going to try and draw some stuff, I'm back in classes now.

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm starting with the Sharptooth and the Earthquake scenes.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sounds good :) Good Luck then!
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Cool! Good luck with them. I look forward to seeing them, but of course, take as much time as you need. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I didn't know exactly where to write this, but yesterday I got The Land Before Time Anniversary Edition and others were saying that Sharptooth scenes were further edited, but mine is exactly the same as my 1989 cardboard case VHS version. I got kind of confused by this.

Oh and if any of you are embarrassed to like The Land Before Time series, don't be, no matter what anyone says, I am 21 and I still love The Land Before Time.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^So does everyone else here :yes Whether or not they admit it in public, is their own choice but on this forum everyone does (I guess :smile).

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Awesome, I even listen to Hampton The Hampster who is considered children's music, but do I care, no.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I didn't know exactly where to write this, but yesterday I got The Land Before Time Anniversary Edition and others were saying that Sharptooth scenes were further edited, but mine is exactly the same as my 1989 cardboard case VHS version. I got kind of confused by this.
Yeah, as I mentioned in another topic, I found out that there isn't any difference between the Anniversary Edition DVD and the 1989 VHS.  :cry I don't know if it was already brought up here, but you can look through the sticky-ed thread titled "Outcut land before time scenes" if you want to know more about what may have been cut from the movie.

I hope the work on your scenes goes well.  :)

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Just finishing up with my Animation finals now, but will have stuff up before Christmas, that's a for sure.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jesstripod@hotmail.com

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Any suggestions on what your guys would like to see, I'm open to any ideas. I'm going to get started because classes are done for now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Didn't you say you'd start with the Sharptooth & Earthshake scenes? Those would be good scenes to start with I think.