The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome to the Gang of Five!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I know that you were already welcomed by me and StardustSoldier, but I wanted to make a official welcome thread just for you, so other people can welcome you to the forum as well! I hope you enjoy your stay here, as there are lots of options to explore and almost never ending content! :smile

Some questions I do have for you though. When did you first become a fan of LBT? What's your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite song?

Edit: You know, it would be cool if I was able to lock my own threads if I wanted to.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 04:06:32 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This was another picture I recovered that was blurred by Photobucket. Enjoy! :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
 :rolleyes was there any need to bump this?
Inactive, probably forever.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
While I don't think it's likely that Cloud will be coming back, that is a pretty adorable image. One of us will have to use that in the future.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 07:58:56 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eh, I changed the title to reflect the change in subject. But yeah, I saw that picture in many of the older welcome threads that was utilized by a user named @MurMur. I really liked it, so low and behold I recovered it from Photobucket censorship for future use. :DD

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Next time we have a new member join, we can sing to them, "We're a family and you're one of us now..."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Next time we have a new member join, we can sing to them, "We're a family and you're one of us now..."

I second this. Its a great idea! :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Totally didn't steal these images from that same person again...hehe. :p :oops

But anyways, with the Photobucket censor outta the way, more free welcome images! :DD

Psst...at least half of these images pander to Ducky x Petrie shippers. :PCera

Spoiler: ShowHide

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Cult of Ducktrie is more vast than I ever imagined..  :opetrie

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey Dove & Stardust. Great to see you here.

@Feathercrest the Parasaur: Hello and welcome! Glad you were able to make it.
 :Dducky

Um, I’m really confused…what is this? :ChomperOhhh

@RainbowFaceProtege: About a couple years ago, we had a new member join (Cloud5001). They hadn't created a welcome thread for themself, so Impractical made this thread for them. But then they turned out to be rather toxic and they insulted a bunch of people and then abruptly bailed from the forum. So then Impractical changed this into a general welcoming thread for new members.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
About a couple years ago, we had a new member join (Cloud5001). They hadn't created a welcome thread for themself, so Impractical made this thread for them. But then they turned out to be rather toxic and they insulted a bunch of people and then abruptly bailed from the forum. So then Impractical changed this into a general welcoming thread for new members.
Ohhhhhh…in that case, it turns out I actually am familiar with that whole, er, incident. I assume you’re referring to the rather belligerent user in this welcome thread I decided to check out a while ago to investigate why it was locked. Yeah, looks like that was a fun time for everybody. :p

Well, at least this thread is going towards a more productive purpose now!