The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for A Life-saving Journey

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
So far I understood, Chiletreks character is a fastbitter.

And thanks very much Great Valley Guardian :wow

I will post some bios too soon

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yes, my character is a fastbitter, and I couldn't blame Mim and the others for not trusting him due to what he is (I just read Mim's history, I think she may have a bad time seeing a fastbitter trying to go with them), so I think with his intentions, his actions and with some help of Nimrod's character can allow the travellers to trust a little bit in my character :^.^: .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nimrod's swimmer character may help, but it may take some of the others time to trust him even slighly, except, maybe, for some who know Chomper well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I even dare to think that some characters may never trust in my character, but that is the interesting thing about that. But some may trust him maybe due to my character's age. Well, I guess will have to wait and see.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with you, and you are right. If they wouldn¥t trust you at once, that would make the story very interesting.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, and some would take longer then others, look how long it took for Cera to trust Chomper.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is correct, it took her a bit while even though she was also there when Chomper hatched. Imagine trying to deal with a complete strange meat-eater character :blink: .
 I will wait for Nimrod's posts before I made any pop-up in the main story, because I don't think it would be a good idea to just appear and say "Hello" :^.^:  , and I do look forward to play with all of you in this RPG (I cannot avoid feeling myself a bit nervous).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just relax and try to only move at the pace you feel comfortable with.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Cool, thanks Kor  :) , and about Nimrod's character, I think we'll have to wait to have more data, because we were discussing it but he needs to do the final choice, but perhaps Ecco will have a similar age than my character.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You could do that.  I'll leave that between the two of you and GVG, hope you have plenty of fun when you do join.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Again, thank you, that's very nice indeed :^.^: , and since Nimrod updated the info about his new character Ecco, I think I'll just have to wait for his return next week and see what happens.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thanks, it is indeed fun :) .
 Since this RPG is very early in the LBT timeline, I'll ask you all a favor, since none of the Gang know about Guido, it would be good to avoid answers about what feathers are :P: , to avoid contradictions.
 And I did an update on my character's bios, I forgot this RPG is very after my fanfic so I added a scar in his left forearm (a long story, but it was made during a crude fight for Cayso).

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hey Kor, for that OOC comment in your last post...who are you talking to? Just curious.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To Nimrod, seems Nimrod wants to run Mim so I guess I only have Diver left.  I"ll think of another oc later.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I saw your post and I had the chance to talk to Nimrod before he left, he just did a minor movement with your character and he didn't realiaze that would be a problem because he thought it would make no change, if his character Ecco tries to make friendship with Mim and it didn't turn out well because he is a friend of a fastbitter then that would make sense, but Nimrod has the same opinion as me: Mim is your character Kor, and you are the only one who can properly show the character's way to think and act, if you want I can tell Nimrod to edit his post (he will have no problem with that), and since I talked to him I can assure he wants you to play as Mim.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't see his approaching her to talk to her.  If he did I missed it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is a quote from Nimrod's post:

"Hmm, Ecco said. I hope Mim will trust you soon. If not I think I¥ll talk to her. But don¥t worry Cayso, it will become all right. We¥ll have the flowers for your brother soon. Ecco looked with a friendly look to Mim, but she looked away."

It was only a look exchange between the characters, I hope this situation can get fixed, I was beginning to enjoy this role-playing thing :D

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That would be okey for me to edit the post, no problem.

But I can¥t really see what¥s your problem now and why you don¥t want to run Mim any longer. I just said that she looked away as Ecco smiled at her. So, what is it excactly?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why would she have looked away?  Was ducky or diver poking her to get her attention or Longtail trying to say or do something that would distract her an dmake her look another way?