The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Defenders of GV"

Lillefot · 198 · 11925

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 23 2008 on  12:44 PM
The long distance whistle language thing is not magic. I got the idea since there are whistle languages on earth that some use to communicate over long distances.
Roger! That will do just great!  :yes
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No idea where everyone teleported off too, or exactly what is going on.  At least this time I have my own oc's & 1 fc to rp with including rping with just themselves, instead of that other rp where I left after everyone teleported away.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Heh, a bit of the same here...I think I had a decent idea where everyone was, but that's been sort of destroyed after the past few posts...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is why, my chars, and my temp borrowed char of Shera, are off by themselves.  If that is to bad, tough.  You can join my group if you want, or have your characters rping by themselves like mine are doing.  The others can do whatever the [cencored] they want teleporting wherever as far as I'm concerned now.  I can easily handle rping by myself.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Well Kor, by this point Cyrix is alone and looking for Mim...or anyone for that matter...wow...he's  stuck in the middle of a storm with lighting coming out of the clouds...and no one is around to help him...poor Cyirx. :DD :p  :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
From my point of view every teleported off to who knows where.  I, and hense none of my characters, know where anybody is, that is why I combined all of my characters, and Shera, into 1 location.    I have to decide if I want to continue or not.  I have not the [cencored] what is going on, much like happened in another that I did leave permanently, though in that one I had only 1 character so had no one I could rp with.  

Feel free to have Cyrix join my group.  Though you'l likely prefer joining the teleporting and who the [cencored] knows is going on & who the [cencored] knows where they are group since Littlefot's characters are in that one.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll have Cyrix join your group Kor, and if you would like  I can explain where everyone is, and what is going on.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, if you wish.  That is part why I was a big vague as to where my group is after they left Ducky & Diver's mother's nest area.  Hopefully my group will be less confusing then whatever the ... is going on with the other group & where everyone is.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can try and explain where we are.

Zaine, Ecco, and I think Blueberry are in a cave talking with a now fully corrupted Longtail. Zaine is volunteering to fight him first in an attempt to save him.

Vylor and Argaya are trapped in a different cave due to the falling rocks. I think they were able to get out, but I don't remember.

As for how we got there, when Zaine realized Longtail was gone for to long, he started running towards the Mysterious Beyond. Blueberry ran after him and pushed him out of the way when a giant rock was about to fall ontop of them. They continued to dodge boulders until they took cover in a cave. I believe Ecco also decided to run after them and eventually caught up with them, and then Darth Longtail found us.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We also need to remember that before the storm, the children were playing tag, so they were split up to avoid being tagged, and that can help explain why they are all so separated.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Way to confusing for me.  That is why, instead of having Mim, Petrie and Shera being with the other group and my other oc's maybe in their own group, and maybe joining the  main one later, I have all of my oc's, Petrie & Shera in my group since that way I don't have to try to figure out where everyone teleported to or what is going on.   That and when Mumbling gets back it's easy for me to give her a summary of what I was doing, I can't of the main rp since I've no idea what the ... is going on or anything with the others as far as they are concerned, and I can not post till she has done her post so she'll not be left behind.

For the forsable future all of my oc's & Petrie will be in my 1 group.  When Mumbling gets back she can decide if she wishes to remain in my group or teleport to where ever the .... the others are.  That will be up to her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante was knocked out by a mysterious source, and has just regained conciousness, now struggling to contain his darkself, the Sankakku.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess everyone is turning evil except for my characters.  Even more reason to remain alone.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 29 2008 on  11:23 PM
I guess everyone is turning evil except for my characters.  Even more reason to remain alone.
Not everyone is.
Mine are all "normal".
And I belive Nimrod's okay aswell.

Thing is, those who wanna use magic in this part, they have to be evil (corrupted). It's just that.
So far everyone seem happy, for which I'm glad.  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I see. & having to be evil to do magic in this part does make sense.  How could folks never exposed to magic know how to do it, after all.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 30 2008 on  02:20 PM
I see. & having to be evil to do magic in this part does make sense. How could folks never exposed to magic know how to do it, after all.
EXACTLY!
The basic idea for this RP:
The pure, as we all know it, LBT world with its characters.
A new treat which they don't know anything about, or to defend themselves from.
The "not corrupted" characters have to rely on their inteligence and teamwork in order to solve problems and fight their "superior" enemies.
Like they always have done. (against Sharpteeth etc.)

And why should their first guess be that this new treat is evil magic, when they never, ever have been exposed to magic in any form before?

Take a good example: Longtail's corruption.
Do we know what happened to him? What made him into this new, dark being?
My Blueberry sure doesn't. All he knows is that one of his friends is acting weird and is not like he used to be.

This above should explain mostly everything about the RP plan.
Sorry if I'm... not making any sense. My first RP, and first time as GM. Ever.

I say it again, for everyone to read:
Magic is only used by the corrupted in part 1!

Otherwise, hold your breath, and join back in when part 2 comes.  :yes

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I wonder if I should join the RP as Ateo. He's a black and white plateosaurus who is a newcomer to the Great Valley. He is not of the corrupted, btw.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Up to the gm, but I"d say why not.  Should be easy to join since I guess most are still within the Great Valley at the moment.  Though I"m not sure what the others are up to.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
My character is also not turning corrupt. He's just fighting Longtail in an attempt to change him back.