The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Defenders of GV"

Lillefot · 198 · 11927

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
My character is also not turning corrupt. He's just fighting Longtail in an attempt to change him back.

Quote from: Kor,Jul 30 2008 on  11:51 PM
Good Luck.
/peal of laughter!  :lol:
Sorry, Kor. It just sounded so funny, refeering to LBTfan13's post.  :^.^:

Yeah, there's a fight going on. Let us all play nicely.  :)

DarkHououmon, you're welcome! We've aready talked about you and me, so feel free to start playing with Ateo whenever you want to.  :^.^:
If you want to post any character info about him, please refeer to the other character profiles topic.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There are several char lists including one for this rp, so if you want to list char info for Ateo it is up to you if you put it in one place or several.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you need many Elders?  I'm not sure if Mr. Thicknose would count as one.  Maybe among Blue-eye's herd there may be an old flier (old enough to call Mr. Thicknose youngster) maybe visiting with the herd.  I doubt Blue-eye's great grandfather could walk into flattooth valley (as he calls it) to give the info that he may know.  Plus an old flyer could pick up, see & hear many things.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well I'm back now and have read the rp + this thread. I kind of understand what is going on. I don't know where we left ducky though, did she went with diver? I think that is best, because my characters will be in thesame place then. The group of kor might be walking a bit further so that they reach the others, somehow. The caves might be all connected.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Up you where Ducky is.  My idea is to get my group to the mysterious beyond & meet Blue-eye's herd.  Their is a very old flyer visiting Blue-eye's great grandfather there and he may count as one of the 'elders' who knows of the valley, as well as I'd guess Mr. Thicknose hearing about it from various sources over his life and Littlefoot's grandfather is bound to have some stories about it.  Then depending on what happens they will, I'd guess, return with older flyer.  Just a vague sort of idea.

I tried reading what the others are doing, but it's so confusing I stopped reading and only pay attention to when GVG posts about Cyrix.  The rest is way to confusing for me to read so I dropped reading it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if anyone wants to talk over or about this rp?   Any sort of areas or topics?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's currently "paused". Untill we get things solved.
A perfect oppurtunity to red the RP trough if you feel that ou've missed something.  :)
But please, feel free to discuss anything about it here.  :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, anything you liked, and didn't like about the rp, scenes ect.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 9 2008 on  11:28 AM
Yes, anything you liked, and didn't like about the rp, scenes ect.
Yeah, I'd be glad to hear that.
Please, don't run me all over though.
My first RP...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry for any problems I've caused. I didn't read this here. I think that my characters will wait until the second one. No dragon, just elven-shaped human. Okay?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's why I've kept Motochika and Virgil quiet so far.  They mainly are going to use powers to fight, while Dante...Well, he's different.
By the way, Dante isn't quite corrupted, but rather under the influence of his Dark Self, the Sankakku, which was awakened by the dark aura from Longtail and Hadrian and consumed Dante's persona almost entirely.  He'll come around in a while, without powers and such, until he is awakened in # 2.  Just to clear things up.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Aug 9 2008 on  03:40 PM
That's why I've kept Motochika and Virgil quiet so far.  They mainly are going to use powers to fight, while Dante...Well, he's different.
By the way, Dante isn't quite corrupted, but rather under the influence of his Dark Self, the Sankakku, which was awakened by the dark aura from Longtail and Hadrian and consumed Dante's persona almost entirely.  He'll come around in a while, without powers and such, until he is awakened in # 2.  Just to clear things up.
That's okay, Starfall. Just take it easy, and PM me if there's any unsure points. Dante's great.

Ok, since we settled all this, I hearby open the gates to "Dawn" again.
Current scene will end pretty soon, making us moving on to next "chapter".
The corrupted characters will be in the shadows for a while.
Don't worry... we'll meet again...  B)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ok then! I'm going to post the first in this reopening!

I've decided that Zaine is going to head back to the Great Valley and meet up with Cyrix and the others.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cyrix may be in a cave at the moment with my chars and Shera, though not hard to find I'd guess.   The cave may have connections to other caves.  

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Question at Kor: I guess Blue-eyes heard is quiet big. If you won¥t mind I¥d play a character of them. Or maybe, if that would word out Scarface, my character from the other RP. Maybe he joined your heard after the searching for the nightflower. Not sure if this would work out. It¥s just an idea what came to my mind.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How old and what size, roughly do you see Scarface as being?  Do you want to blue-eyes to be a friend or something of Scarface like he was before?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I guess that would be great, yes. For the size: A bit taller than a teen fastbitter.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Update:

First off,
Now everyone (kids) are supposed to gather.
From there, parts the next stage of the story will be unfolded.
HOWEVER, some kids, that includes my Blueberry, will be paying the meeting a short visit (important), after he's talked with his group. It's up to yourself what way you choose here.

Secondly,
I apologize if my long posts with Blueberry and Littlefoot are disturbing anyone.
It's just my way to add more life and nature to the RP story.
As long as it doesn't affect you other huys, I hope it's okay.
If not, don't hesitate to tell me so.

Finaly,
You're all doing great! Nicely worked things out with "substories" and guest characters! It really broadens this story, and makes it feel more dynamic and alive! Many thanks, and I hope you're still having fun!  :)

Questions? You know where to put them.
Here.

Keep up the fun!  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: sorry, had connection problems so haven't been online for a day.)

I guess it's ok to have the very old flyer show up at the meeting place?  I assumed it would maybe fit better if different characters had some of the info needed, with some overlapping of information, instead of 1 of them knowing everything needed.    

I guess Diver and Mia should arrive soon.   I assume the kids gathering doesn't apply to Blue-eyes, his little brother nor Scarface.