The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Bros. and LbT - Unique Adventure

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I happened to have had a small-big idea... I even asked TFS's opinion on the subject, to confirm if wether it wouldn't seem to much out of the forum's context or even too odd to be present on the RP forums.

Ok, straight to the point, then...

Having remembered of Serris's topic about the crossover between Smash Bros. and Land before Time, I had the idea of actually RPing it - since it would be very hard to indeed fabricate a game of it.

Each one who decides to sign up for it could use both a smasher and a Land before Time character - OC's and newcomers included.

The plot is still undecided, but it would probably be better to make it like an adventure mode - something like the Subspace Emissary from SSBB - but with a different plot - since we won't be using the exact same storyline, I suppose, although some characters made up by the Smash Bros. Universe, like Master Hand or even Tabuu, could be present.

So, hum, is anyone interested in entering? Remember, both OC's for the LbT part and new comers for the SSB. part are accepted.

Note: Don't mind the title.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hmm. I like this idea.

Unfortunately, I haven't made a moveset for Deimos (my OC) yet. I DO have a moveset for Tom Nook though.

I can assure you that Deimos's moveset will be based strongly on his stone age weaponry and his claws and teeth.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante, Virgil, Kai, and Motochika are so in on this!
Maybe I'll also take Falco, if I need to.

All my guys have movesets, but I'll post those later.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can take Zelda as well.

Wait, can you use canon characters as well?

I have a complete moveset for Ozzie and part of one for Hyp, Nod and Mutt.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Count me in for sure! There are three certain characters I'd like, provided nobody else does too because then I can always change. They have all been made before; I'm not ready to create realistic characters of my own. I hope these work out:

First of all, I want Jigglypuff (surprised?). I can't help it. I just love playing as her. I prefer manuverability over power. Putting foes to sleep is so much fun too! Not much else to explain since she's already in the game.

Second, an already made LBT OC named Rita. But I have something special in mind for her here. It this is too eccentric, I'll forget it, but it would make sense and it would really help to balance out her fighting style. So far, the same character Rita exists in two alternate realities. One, is the original in Total Drama Valley and the beginning of Sharptooth Valley where she is a young sharptooth. The second one is in the rest of Sharptooth Valley. After Chomper's wish in that, she ends up a longneck. So here is my unique twist to make her even better for this type of fanfiction. Lots of characters have multiple forms, PT, Zelda, Samus, and so forth. These different forms add balance to the characters' fighting style. Now here is my thought: I think Rita would usually be in her original form of sharptooth. Her attacks are much faster but don't have as much force. Now since she exists alternately in two ways because of Chomper's wish, I thought it would be nice if she had an ablilty called "wish mode" that will let her transform into her longneck form, where her attacks are slowed, but cause more damage. That is my desire, but this is Explorer's thread so I can only do this if he okays it later.

Thirdly, a real nintendo character that I'd like to use for the SSB part. He's actually a main character in a Mario game. His name is Mallow, and because of his unique variety of powers, I have ideas for some very interesting battle plans. He has three types of physical attacks: punching, whacking with a stick, and using cymbals to cause devaststing vibrations. And because of a secret ability of one of his powers, I can add a good deal of humor with whoever he comes in contact with... He can heal a little bit, use lightning, and summon snowmen. What more can you ask for?

I'm glad to be here and surprised at the same time because people don't usually ask my opinion on anything. I hope I do this right. I've never been in a formal RP before. The only I've been in is the alphabet one in the party forum and it makes it clear at the beginnning that there's no real plot and you can just have fun and write anything. If there's anything I need to know about how often to post here or when to wait for other people, just let me know so I don't mess this up. This is a great idea and I look forward to working on this when there are enough people here to ge it started. I know everyone will have a lot of fun with this. Until it begins, later!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Canon characters are allowed for both SSB and LbT.

I'll probably be taking, hum, one of the Links, and my only OC for now, Kyro, the rockback (staring).

By the way, about the "bad guys"

The supreme one would probably be best to be exclusive to the SSB world - the same way they did with Tabuu - but ave helpers along the way - the same way Ganondorf, Wario and Bowser did. And there'd have to be someone up for Master Hand, for instance.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Canon characters are allowed for both SSB and LbT.
Thank you for clearing that up. I didn't know if my choices followed the rules here or not.
The supreme one would probably be best to be exclusive to the SSB world - the same way they did with Tabuu - but ave helpers along the way - the same way Ganondorf, Wario and Bowser did.
I thought the exact same thing. It would be awkward for characters, even Bowser and Ganondorf, fighting something taller then a house. Bowser would like, only come up to one's knees right? And there doesn't seem to be any non sharpteeth foes that pose enough threat. Dill and Ichy? Not much of a problem. Egg eaters don't seem to be much of fighters. The bullies just seem to run from trouble. Old flyers with power cravings can't cause too much damage in a brawl of fighters. If there are swimming sharpteeth, step onto land. Sharpteeth are the real threat, but the size difference between the fighters would be unprecedented. A SSB boss seems the logical choice. Maybe even a nintendo character that hasn't been in SSB could be the final boss. Seeing the master hand at the end of every line of battles, well, I feel a new "face" could really help add new flavor. Besides, I'm not a big master hand fan anyway because he just won't fall asleep for some reason. (Although, that probably only makes him harder for me.) As long as the boss at the end isn't ten times the size of each one of our characters, I'll be happy. Okay, that was an exaggeration. I just don't want to punch a foe and hit his leg, which is what a lot of characters will do against a full grown sharptooth. The enemy/ally size ratio needs to be comparable in some way to promote some sense of realism in battles. But whatever is decided here, I'll do my best to fight it anyway. Teamwork may just be the answer to any victory here. Later!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It would be awkawrd for characters, even Bowser and Ganondorf, fighting something taller then a house. Bowser would like, only come up to one's knees right? And there doesn't seem to be any non sharpteeth foes that pose enough threat. Dill and Ichy? Not much of a problem. Egg eaters don't seem to be much of fighters. The bullies just seem to run from trouble. Old flyers with power cravings can't cause too much damage in a brawl of fighters. If there are swimming sharpteeth, step onto land. Sharpteeth are the real threat, but the size difference between the fighters would be unprecidented.

You put it in a good angle, that's for sure. You're right about the part of fighting something around ten times the character's size.

Master Hand - in any SSB - is the final boss of Classic Mode, 1P Mode, well you get the point.
In the Adventure Mode of SSBB, though, he seemed to be just a background character who was threatened by a being almost suprior to him. So, while we are talking about SSB and the world where it takes place - not individual worlds - Master Hand seems a character who, no matter how less the influence is, has to appear. My point of view, anyways.
So, having a few characters from LbT - and others - helping a new, nearly superior threat seems to be the way to go.

The storyline, for instance - assuming we won't be organizing a "tournament" and characters are spread - could be done in various places.
For example, many authors use the Smash Mansion, where smashers gather, as a good point for a story. We could use it as well - as the beginning mark - and then get a storyline going. Not all the characters needed to be in the Smash Mansion, which gives it much versatility.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If I were to join this, I would love to RP as Ike, Marth, Captain Falcon, or Link. Or Roy. I like the swordsmen.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Reading through the Party Room's topic on Smash Bros., I came across the message that people aren't seeing LbT characters beating up each other.

It probably won't happen unless the story really tells so - characters are enemies, for example. If you check the Subspace Emissary you'll figure that characters from the same series aren't commonly seen fighting each other - exception made, as said, to Mario and Bowser, etc.. And even if not from the same series, characters don't necessarly have to be fighting each other.

I mean, everyone eventually discovers that there's someone behind it all who deserves to be beaten up, so everyone's eventually after the same goal - defeat him/them. Some characters discover it earlier and are always with that objective, others are involved without wanting, sincethey're only after others to help.

About the character profiles, you can go ahead and post them. Canon characters aren't really necessary to be "profiled" - you just need to mention them - while OC's and newcomers need their moveset and their profile.
Any changes on canon character's movesets shoul probably be registered.

Does it seem good that way?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think that that would be a great way to do things here! Having a common goal will give us all a main focus in our trials. Unity is most common with these things but lone wolves are also to be expected among us, since they only make things more interesting with their solo adventures and they still support the cause even though they are away from us. As far as the writers here go, if nobody wants their LBT characters to fight with LBT characters from other writers here, then they will simply never make such a threat anyway. If someone here doesn't mind that happening and makes a challenge to someone, then the the writer being challenged can simply difuse the situation if he or she wants to. It might be interesting to have a few mild physical confrontations between us using them on occasion, but only because of disagreements that will surely occur and the tempers that can follow them. Still, that is just my opinion. As far as our LBT charactes fighting outside ones, it doesn't have be bloody, gorey, decapitation in order for it to be a "fight." Look at Littlefoot and Cera's tussle after she said something about his mom in the first movie. That was a serious brawl but remained appropriate in every way. Dinosaurs are tough. Every blow won't make a deep bruise and every swipe won't make a bloody gash. I just don't see how LBT characters can simply ignore other dinosaurs who are causing chaos. We all seem to have very good talents with creativity and writing in here, with the exeption of me, who has quite a ways to go before I can write very effectively at all. But the rest of you can surely find clever, not gruesome ways for dinosaurs to defeat their kind. Otherwise, when dinosaurs attack, will we simply defend ourselves until they decide to go away? Or will we just lock them up somewhere until they decide to come to their senses? Doesn't some physical intervention seem most logical here? Once again, this is just my personal opinion which need not be taken seriously.

Now as for the descriptions of my three charcters. First of all, Jigglypuff already exists in the game and I saw no need to change her in any way, so I don't have anything to explain. However, since Jigglypuff does seem to be the least popular character in this, some of you might not be very familiar with how she goes abou doingt things. In that case, and if you are curious about her, here is the best explanation of her that I am aware of:
http://www.wikicheats.com/index.php/Super_..._WII/Jigglypuff

As for Mallow, he is an official nintendo character, who, as of now, has only made an appearance in one official game: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES. He makes an appearance in a T rated Mario fan game called Super Mario Legends: Saga of Evil and Mallow is set to appear is Super Mario RPG DS. His physical attacks are very weak, since he is the magic user of the game, after all.
His three ways to physically attack are: punching, whacking with a stick, and clanging cymbals together which causes damage through their vibrations, his only long range physical attack.
As far as his powers:
Thunderbolt- Some weak lightning that hurts all enemies before him a little bit.
HP Rain- My favorite ability of his. Restores some health to himself or ally, although I could show a foe mercy in this fanfiction and help him out in the end of a battle. You never know how he'd repay me here...
Psychopath- Tells me how much energy my opponent has, which is very useful. It also reads my opponent's mind and tells me what he or she are thinking. That can be used in a lot of very useful and humorous ways here...
Shocker- One strong lightning bolt that hurts one enemy, similar to Pikachu's lighting summoning, although this actually hits my opponent, not myself.
Snowy- His summoning move. He summons a big snowman who attacks his enemies.
Star Rain- A star comes from the sky and starts pummeling a foe.
Since he is not from the SSB trilogy, I made him a final smash: Ultmate Power. It simply defeats all the foes he is currently facing, be it one or ten of them, including any bosses. Yeah right! I was only kidding there. Here is what I really thought: Tornado Vortex- Simply a tornado sucking a foe in and slamming him/her harshly against something when it's over, like the ground, an obstacle, or even another foe. It causes good damage and the foe is momentarily dazed.
Based off Mallow's true characteristics from the game, I give him these characteristics: Although he is almost weightless, his jumping skill is terrible, which seems to be an original combination for a SSB character. His attack is very weak and he doesn't recover fast. His only strength comes from his strong magic and small healing power.

Finally, my one LBT charcter, Rita. She is an OC, but I didn't make her, brekclub85 did. I have only a few ideas for her abilites right now, but I'll update this if I find more. Her best power is called "Wish mode" which lets her take her other form, just like Zelda/Sheik. If you read Total Drama Valley and the first part of Sharptooth Valley, you'll see that Rita was originally a sharptooth. In a separate reality Chomper wishes for, she ends up a longneck. Staying true with that, Rita starts off in battle in her original form, a young sharptooth, with fast attacks using swipes, bites, and blunt body attacks. Upon switching to her longneck form, her attacks slow down considerably but gain power. Also, in this form, she can attack from behind her as well since longnecks love fighting with their tails. A special ability of hers is Warm Smile, taken from the first part of SV. This attack is similar to Jigglypuff's sing, but can be done from more a distance and has more limited usage. She smiles warmly and it will very shortly stun one opponent; very shortly as in a few seconds. It will only work on male characters, not bosses, and the oppponent has to be looking directly at her. The only other abilty I have found for her that I'll use for sure is Sixth Sense, which she showed to have in Chapter 26 of Sharptooth Valley. Here is the excerpt:
“Redfoot’s sure been happy lately,” commented Rory, who had just been found in his hiding place by Greg. “Ever since I found those black plants for him, he’s always been in a good mood.” “Maybe he got over Screech and Thud’s deaths,” suggested Myra. But a weird feeling was coming over Rita. “What’s wrong Rita?” asked Rory. “You ever….feel like something bad’s happening around you?” “Why do you ask that?” Greg asked confused. “I…don’t know,” Rita replied honestly. She decided to ignore the feeling.
I am expounding on this ability to make it useful in the battles of this RP, while not changing the original concept completely. I'd say she can be aware of nearby danger before hand, although that doesn't mean she'll be able to react to it time. That is because she knows when she or allies will be attacked by foes nearby and ones currently being faced, but still have no idea as to the method and techniques the enemies will use in doing so.
As for her stats in sharptooth form: very light, average jumping, fast speed, weak attack. Longneck form: avergae/heavy weight, weak jumping power, slow speed, average/strong attack strength. Now I do know another ability Rita has, as shown in Chapter 28 of Sharptooth Valley. Here is that excerpt:
Rita had a hard time sleeping that night, ever since she saw Chomper’s eyes. Rita and her mother (Julie) had a special ability, similar to the one Sharptooth had: the ability to look into someone’s eyes and tell how they feel. When she saw Chomper, she could see in those red eyes that he had a great burden inside him, and that he was desperate to accomplish his goal.
I have not decided if I want to use that here or not. If I did, I would call it Soul Searching. That ability could be used on helping friends here who feel badly about something but won't show it, or seeing the good side of an enemy that really isn't so bad, or trying to see where someone good or bad is coming from with whatever they do, and could therefore be reasoned with. But since that ability would be used so rarely, I don't know if it would be worth even adding in this RP or not. If someone thinks I should, and pehaps thinks that this could be more ueseful than I think, and even has other uses for the power, please let me know, and then I probably would add it after all.

Those are my descriptions of my trio and I hope they work out nicely with our goals in this. If you think I should rethink any of my ideas on anything here, please tell me and I'll listen to whatever you say. No matter how trivial it may seem to you, I consider even small details very important. So don't be shy, I'm all ears. Later!

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have movesets for 2 antagonists (Ozzie and Strut).

I'll post them up later.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here's my 2:

Tom Nook

Attack: 3/5
Weight: 2/5
Reach:1/5
Gravity:1/5
Speed:3/5
Jump:4/5
Traction: 1/5

Costumes:
Nook's Cranny Uniform (Normal) (blue team)
Nookington's Uniform
Nook'n Go <convenience store> Uniform with red stripes <red team>
Nookway Uniform (Green apron) <Green team>

Victory Poses:

1.) He holds the Golden Axe in the air and a flash of light reflects off of the axe.

2.) He leans on a “Closed” sign and gives a thumbs-up gesture.

3.) He does 2 slashes with the Golden Axe and then he leans on the axe handle

4.) He tosses a bell bag into the air and catches it, then poses.

5.) He casts the fishing rod at the camera and reels it back.

Taunt: He pulls a bag of money out and shakes it

Alt Taunt #1: Leans on the axe handle and looks bored.

Alt Taunt #2: He waters the ground and flowers pop up.

Dash: He runs like any human character

Final Smash: (Nettle Freeze) He pulls out a stopwatch and activates it after about a ? second delay. When he does all movement on the arena is frozen. He then follows up by throwing 4 bags of seeds into the air, when the seeds rain down, ALL platforms are transformed into thorny thickets. Opponents in the air are not damaged but will remain frozen for 3 seconds after the attack finishes (they can be damaged but will not move from attacks nor can they be KO’d). .Opponents on the ground will be unfrozen as soon as the attack ends. The final hit from the vines will send opponents about as far as a sweet-spotted lightning kick. The vines do 5% damage for 10 seconds.

Shield: Standard sphere shield (Does that “brace for impact stance” that Ness does)

Ready Stance: Holds the axe in front of himself and sways slightly

Ground Attacks:

A: Axe chop (5%) He does a diagonal chop in front of himself with the axe.

A,A: Chop, Chop (5%,4%) He does a diagonal chop with then a horizontal chop in the opposite direction.

A,A,A: Chop, Chop, backhand (5%,4%, 3%): He does a diagonal chop then a horizontal chop in the opposite direction and finishes with a horizontal backhand with the blunt side of the axe going in the same direction as the second chop

Side A: Shovel lance (5%-11%) He does a fast jab at the opponent with the shovel

Up A: Uppercut (3%-7%) He does a simple uppercut.

Dash A: Shovel spear (5%-9%) He pulls out shovel and skewers the opponent (like Ganondorf's dash A with any bludgeoning item)

Down A: Shovel jab (3%-7%) He jabs at the opponent’s feet with the shovel.

Air Attacks:

A: Axe spin (5%-10%) He pulls out an axe and spins 360 degrees with it.

Forward A: Overhand axe chop (meteor smash) (12%-17%) He pulls out an axe and does a 2-handed axe chop

Back A: Reverse elbow bash (3%-9%) He jams his elbow backwards.

Up A: Sky cutter (7%-11%) He pulls out his axe and slashes above him with it.

Down A: Shovel plant (14%-20%) He pulls out a shovel, stands on it and rides it down, until it hits the ground. He must then pause to pull the shovel out of the ground.

Smash Attacks:

Side: 2-handed axe chop (10%-26%) He pulls out an axe places both hands on it and delivers a hard 2-handed overhand chop (Like Zelda's side smash with a bludgening item)

Up: Crouching Shovel Jab (9%-15%) He pulls out a shovel, crouches down and jumps up, at the same time ramming the shovel forcefully skyward.

Down: Axe sweep (7%-18%) He pulls out an axe and does low 360 degree sweep around himself.

Special Attacks:

B: Axe throw, Like Link's arrows, longer button is held longer projectile travels and the more damage it does. (3%-23%) Can be held (Nook will have a golden aura around him when it is held.)

Side B: Slingshot, fires a rock, tapping it will fire a rock that can ricochet off of objects and fighters, smashing it will fire a MUCH faster rock that can pass through fighters. (5%-13%, slow rock; 1%-8%, fast "railgun rock")

Up B: Furniture drop, He throws down a leaf which turns into a trampoline almost instantly and he shoots up in a direction which is determined by which direction you hold  the control stick in. The trampoline then falls down. It's a meteor smash if you nail someone with the trampoline. It doesn't cause damage if you use it on the ground, although you will still end up in the air. (7%-13%, hit by trampoline; 1%-7%, hit by flying Nook)

Down B: Net, He swings the net around and he can catch any projectile (even thrown items) and when he catches it, pressing it again will cause him to throw a beehive at the target.
(damage of item if it were to hit Nook X1.5 <rounded up>)

Grabs:

He reels them in with a fishing rod. (can be used to grab ledges)

Attack: Fishing Rod Pound, He beats them with the end of the fishing rod. (1%-3%)

Forward: Snap Cast, He throws them like he's casting a lure. (5%-10%)

Backward: Spin Cast, He turns around then "casts" the victim. (6%-12%)

Up: Starslash. He throws them up then slashes them with the axe. (4%-9%)

Down: Gravedigger, He slams them to the ground, then stabs them with the shovel (7%- 14%)

Ledge attacks

Under 100%: Vertical slash: He leaps up and does a vertical slash with the axe

Over 100%: Fishing pole jab: He climbs up and jabs the fishing pole in front of him.

On Ground Attack

Clear out slash: He gets up, slashes in front of himself and slashes behind himself with the axe.

Note: The tools he uses are the Golden Tools.

---------------------

Ozzie

Attack: 3/5
Weight: 3/5
Reach: 1/5
Gravity: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Jump: 4/5
Traction: 1/5

Game: Land Before Time

Symbol: Comet

Taunt 1: Glares at the camera

Taunt 2: Pulls out an egg and licks his lips

Taunt 3: Says “Yes!”

Victory Pose 1: He slashes twice then glares at the camera

Victory Pose 2: He takes a few swings with his tree branch and then he leans on it

Victory Pose 3: He throws a fragment of the Stone of Cold Fire at the ground and it cloaks him in a ring of blue flame.

Entrance: He rides in on his flyer and he jumps off. The flyer then flies off the stage.

Defeat Pose: He leans on the tree branch as though he is tired.

Item Swing (weak): he does quick horizontal swipe
Item Swing (medium): he does a thrust with the item
Item Swing (smash): he does a powerful baseball bat style swing
Item Swing (dash): he does a backhand swipe as he dashes
Item Swing (Homerun Bat): He leaps forward and swings the bat in a vertical chopping motion at the same time.

Shield: He crouches down in a defensive posture.

Dizzy: He holds his head and groans

Costumes

Standard: His coloration from the LBT movies except he will have a leaf pouch on his upper left arm. Four darts can be seen in the pouch.

Red team: He will have a red vine tied around his upper left arm and his skin will have a slight reddish tint. The leaf pouch on his upper left arm will be red. Four darts can be seen in the pouch.

Green team: He will have a green vine tied around his upper left arm and his skin will have a slight green tint. The leaf pouch on his upper left arm will be green. Four darts can be seen in the pouch.

Blue team: He will have a blue vine tied around his upper left arm and his skin will have a slight blue tint. The leaf pouch on his upper left arm will be blue. Four darts can be seen in the pouch.

Secret (“Combat outfit”): He will have a leaf pouch with some stone throwing knives on his upper right arm and there will be a stone knife strapped to his right leg.

Codec

Snake: What, the? Why is that dinosaur here?
Otacon: Careful Snake. That’s Ozzie, the Struthiomimus; he can run you down easy and rip you to pieces.
Snake: Hmm. I don’t see any teeth.
Otacon: He doesn’t need teeth, see those claws?
Snake:  Woah. Those are some nasty claws;I’ll keep that in mind. Uh, how intelligent is he?
Otacon: I’m no paleontologist but I don’t think he should be too hard to defeat. He doesn’t use weapons.
Snake: I’m not too sure.

Standard A attacks

A: Claw slash; he slashes with his left claw (3%)

A,A: Double claw slash; he slashes with his left claw then switches to his right claw (2%-4%)

Side A: Claw jab; he jabs his claw at his opponent (6%-11%)  

Down A: Tail sweep; he sweeps his tail directly in front of himself (4%-8%)

Up A: Claw uppercut; he uppercuts with a claw (7%-10%)

Dash A: Running claw slash; he does a slash while running (6%-8%)

Standard A air attacks:

A:  claw spin; he spins around with his claws extended (6%-9%)

Up A: claw swipe; he swipes above himself with a claw (6%-10%)

Down A: stomp; he simply stomps downward (9%-12%)

Forward A: stick swipe; he pulls out a stick and chops downward with it (11%-14%-meteor smash)

Back A: tail whip; he tail whips behind himself (5%-11%)

Smash Attacks:

Side: tree branch; he winds up and smashes the opponent with a large tree branch (10%-21%)

Up: cross slash; he crosses his arms over his head forming an “X” shape and he quickly snaps them to his side (12%-23%)

Down: twin tail whip; he swipes his tail behind him then spins around and swipes in front of him (9%-19%)

Throws

Grab: he grabs the enemy by the neck with two hands

Grab and attack: choke; he squeezes his enemy’s neck (1%-3%)

Up: claw swipe; he tosses the enemy up and as they fall, he slashes them with a claw (5%-9%)

Down: multi-slash; he tosses the enemy to the ground, places one foot on them and claws them repeatedly (8%-12%)

Back: back kick; he tosses the enemy behind him, turns around and kicks them away (4%-9%)

Forward: claw toss; he tosses the enemy in front of him and slashes them twice with his claws, the final slash sending his enemy flying (6%-10%)

Ledge attacks

Under 100%: twin claw swipe; he will leap up and do two fast claw swipes in succession. (4%-10%)

Over 100%:  kick, he will climb up and deliver a swift kick in front of him (5%-9%)

On Ground Attack

Claw cyclone; he gets up and twirls around with his claws extended (3%-5%)

Final Smash:

Flyer Air Raid: His flyer swoops in and Ozzie is seen talking to him. Then Ozzie climbs aboard his flyer and they fly off the top of the screen and a squadron of flyers will fly over the stage and bombard everyone present with large rocks. After the attack is done, the flyer will fly back onto the stage and Ozzie will leap off him. The flyer will then fly off. These rocks cannot be picked up and thrown and the flyers are totally immune to attacks.  (Lasts 13 seconds, 19% - hit by rock, 9% - hit by flyers)

“B” Attacks:

B: Blowgun; he takes out a hollow reed and shoots a projectile at his opponent. Can be charged to inflict more damage and go farther (cannot be stored).The projectile is random. 45% chance - sharp stick (7%-12%), 30% chance - rock (10%-16%), 12% chance - sleep dart (3%-9%, opponent immediately falls asleep), 13% chance - poison dart (7%-12%), opponent is poisoned <takes 1 damage per second for 10 seconds, causing flinching every time damage is taken from the poison>

Side B: Charge; he charges the opponent. If they are immediately in front of him he will grab them instead. If they are grabbed: press B to have him slash the opponent with his free hand, tilt the control stick forward to have him push the enemy forward, tilt the control stick backwards to have him trip, then stomp the enemy. (9%-13% for ram attack, 1%-2% per slash, 10%-15% for stomp, 5%-9% for push.)

Up B: Flyer, A flyer comes in and flies under Ozzie and lifts him into the air (mostly straight up, but can be somewhat controlled by the control stick). After the lift, the flyer flies off the top of the screen .The flyer can be attacked and after each attack Ozzie will fall off the flyer. It can be reused if Ozzie is knocked off the flyer. (2%-9%- hit by flyer)

Down B: Rock, he picks up a rock from the ground. It works like an item. It can be thrown or held. If it is thrown, the opponent can catch the rock and throw it back. Unless it is stated that the rock cannot be reused, the rock can be picked up and thrown again. Rock is random: 40% chance - regular rock (4%-9%), 30% chance - spike crystal (13%-15%), 15% chance - shining stone (13%-15% - electric attack, area of effect, cannot be reused) 10% chance - lava rock (16%-21% - fire attack, will cause damage to holder if held for greater than 3 seconds <1% per 1 second>) 5% chance – Stone of Cold Fire shard (20%-32% – fire attack, cannot be reused, 35% of being defective <has exact same stats as regular rock>, 15% chance of total failure <explode immediately upon holding, 13%, stun>)

------------

I'll put Strut and Deimos up here later.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My only OC for now, Kyro's moveset, based using Serris's organization scheme:

Series/Original: Land before Time / Legend of the Triforce

Grounds moves

A (Normal) - Head strike

A,A (Double normal) - Tail strike

Smashes (A):

Up Smash - Identical to Bowser's, but Kyro uses the rocks on his back like Bowser's spikes.

Side Smash - Kyro rams towards the side chosen, throwing himself

Down Smash - Kyro swings his tail on the ground for both sides - much like Yoshi

Special (B):

Special Up - Kyro uses a rock from his back and throws it with his tail (this means he doesn't have a recovery move)

Special Side - Kyro curls and rotates against the target - thoroughly similar to a curled Goron.

Special Down - Kyro curls, jumps, and falls again at high speed, causing damage on impact.

Final Smash - Comet Fall - Kyro curls, corsses the stage and buries whicever opponents he gets on the way. Then, still curled, he jumps off-screen and falls, with a similar aspect to that of a comet. When he hits the ground, all buried opponents are thrown away, and any others caught by the comet on its way are thrown as well.

Taunts:

Taunt 1 - Looks around and says "Where did she go?" (Direct reference to "New Order")

Taunt 2 - Lightly ducks and allows the rocks on his back to shine.

Taunt 3 - Shakes his back and a rock falls. He then hit the rock with his tail before it hits the ground, and the rock returns to his back.

Victory Positions and Taunts:

1 - Falls onscreen in a similar fashion to his Final Smash and gets out of the crater, uncurled, to assume a victory pose.

2 - Assumes something like a hunt position and says "That's threehorn spirit!" (Direct reference to "New Order")

3 - Allows the rocks on his back to shine and says "How's that for a rockback?"

Defeated position:

Lies down and places his head over his paws.

Aspect Variation:

Normal - Brown underside and gray stones

Red - Red under and lava rocks

Blue - Blue under and diamond rocks

Darker (Variation) - Darker under and black rocks

Shield - Curls and allows the rocks to protect himself. To dodge, he simply rotates.

Grabs - Stands on two paws and "hugs" the opponent.

Up Throw - Puts the opponent on his back using his horns and throws it up.

Down throw - Throws down and falls over.

Side Throw - Uses the tail to make the opponent fall and uses it again to throw the opponent away.

Midair Strikes:

A - Curls and Spins

Upwards - Uses horns to strike

Downwards - Turns and hits with back.

Forward - Strikes with horns.

Backwards - Uses paws to strike

Dash attack - Curls and spins over

Trip - Stands like Ivysaur

Link - From Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures

His moves are thoroughly similar to Toon Link's and even his aspect is nearly identical. However, he doesn't wear a cap, and the sword he uses is the Four Sword.
Also, his Final Smash is changed to:

Final Smash - Four Heroes - Link splits into four other Links that strike different targets and cannot be attacked.

Also, while in the air, Link's upward smash is changed to Roc's Cape, which has a similar use to Pit's wings, and while in the ground, it remains the Spin Attack.

His Bow (Special B Standard) changes from a normal arrow to a Light Arrow that causes more damage if its charged enough time.

His Downwards Special (Bomb) is changed from a Normal Bomb to a Remote Bomb, which only explodes when Downwards B is pressed again (similar to Snake's Downwards Special).

His Grab is changed from the Hookshot to the Gust Jar, which drags opponents from as long as its kept pressed. If let go and no enemy is nearby, the enemy is thrown away by a gust.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, here's the first sample of the plot. It's still open for discussion, too.

The story indeed starts in the Smash Mansion.
Some players can start there - its player's choice, there -, if not, in their "natural environment".
(For instance, Fox and Falco - and Wolf and any other newcomers from Starfox - would start in space, the first two in the Great Fox, the mothership. DK and Co. would start in a forest. Zelda stuff could also start in another environtent, like Hyrule. And so on.)
And there'd be a connection there.
Each of the worlds existant - which will be equivalent to the different character series. The plan there is to have different RPers have the lead role while in their world. - would be affected by the mastermind's strikes.
While the story could at first start in their own worlds, they would have to meet in the World of Trophies and try to fight the threat by returning to each other's world and fighting the threat there. When all worlds affected were safe, they would have to save the World of Trophies. Until then, the latest is just a gathering point without a fixed location to gather. It actually adds up to having more adventure, since they'll have to search.

Now, the story having started in either the worlds or the Smash Mansion, something would have to happen. For instance, the enemy could strike the mansion, and, if its Subspace, let's imagine, the mansion would be consumed and the Smashers spread. The same would apply to other worlds. Like ROB did last time, the new characters -like LbT characters - would do the same work under pressure, and have to attack other smashers.

While a few smashers are in a certain world, other smashers could be in other worlds. This would cause teams to be set up, but this is still discussable.

Like I said, all this is open for discussion.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Jan 9 2009 on  05:36 PM
Hmm. I like this idea.

Unfortunately, I haven't made a moveset for Deimos (my OC) yet. I DO have a moveset for Tom Nook though.

I can assure you that Deimos's moveset will be based strongly on his stone age weaponry and his claws and teeth.
You mean you can make up your own LBT Character and team up with one of the SSBB Characters in order to make up the idea?

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Jan 12 2009 on  04:32 AM
Hmm. I like this idea.

You mean you can make up your own LBT Character and team up with one of the SSBB Characters in order to make up the idea?
Sorry for asnwering for him, but yeah, you can either create your Land before Time OC or use existant ones. Also, for the SSB part, you can either choose to create a newcomer or use existant Smashers.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 12 2009 on  09:03 AM
Hmm. I like this idea.

Sorry for asnwering for him, but yeah, you can either create your Land before Time OC or use existant ones. Also, for the SSB part, you can either choose to create a newcomer or use existant Smashers.
:wow That is so cool

I have a character and his name is Timothy the Dinodian (Dinosaur Guardian) a Triceratops.   I drew him in different parts though when I put him together I can show you him

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Jan 12 2009 on  10:26 PM
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 12 2009 on  09:03 AM
Hmm. I like this idea.

:wow That is so cool

I have a character and his name is Timothy the Dinodian (Dinosaur Guardian) a Triceratops.   I drew him in different parts though when I put him together I can show you him
Sure, go ahead. Also, do post a simple moveset (it doesn't have to be very specific, you can make it simple by telling only the abilities, etc.)

Also, you can also enter with a newcomer to the SSB world.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 12 2009 on  05:29 PM
Sure, go ahead. Also, do post a simple moveset (it doesn't have to be very specific, you can make it simple by telling only the abilities, etc.)

Also, you can also enter with a newcomer to the SSB world.
Ok sure :)