The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

idea for new random roleplay, Bolt

Kit12 · 9 · 1098

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey all, I had the idea of starting up a role play for the not so new anymore Disney movie Bolt and wanted to know if anyone else cared to join in.

The set up would be a short while after the movie and while I have a plan of what my OC's are currently doing, I would aim to leave the plot open for whatever way we wanted to take it.

I think I'm going to go ahead and just assign movie characters for folks to take as they want. Here's the list.

Penny: AVAILABLE
Bolt: Nimrod (for now, really want him, just say so)
Mittens: Kit12 (again, for now anyway, feel free to make your argument :DD)
Rhino: AVAILABLE

Penny's mom:

OTHER POSSIBLE BUT NOT NEEDED CHARACTERS

Calico's cat/vetran actor cat:
Calico's fat cat:

Pigeons-
Joey:
Bobby:
Vinny?:

County Pigeons:

and if you noticed a secondary character in the movie you want that I missed, just tell me! :)

and of course my OC's I'll be using. You're are welcome as long as there's not a huge problem or anything, just let me know who they are.

Name: Wally
Species: human
Appearance: brown eyes and brown hair in a bowl cut. Wears typical shorts and tennis shoes of a kid his age with a blue T-shirt
Personality: A real nice kid, and loyal to his pets, Wally nonetheless lacks the boldness to stand up for himself which is what caused the whole problem of his past in the first place.
Other: a kid of Mittens old family, Wally at first was dead set against getting the cat, preferring to get a dog instead, but the scruffy, bold, non-lap cat soon won his approval and affection and he took to calling Mittens "Mitts", like a baseball mitt, as his own nickname.

Probably one of the only members of his family actually broken up when they moved and left Mittens behind because the smaller house of theirs could only accommodate one pet, Wally was nonetheless the helpless baby boy of the family and could hardly make a case against his parents and older sister.

Now, off the news of Penny's giving up acting, and recognizing the ex-stars cat on TV, Wally is determined to find and not lose Mittens again.

Name: Field
Species: Springer Spaniel
Appearance: white and brown, she has more brown patches than white.
Personality: a wide eyed, curious, eager to please puppy who doesn't think the world's bad one bit, but then doesn't really have a reason to.
Other: Just a small little unhouse broken puppy when Mittens was left behind by the family and she herself taken along mainly since no one was going to take an unhouse broken pet off of the family's hands, Field is as loyal to Wally as a dog should be and eager, though nervous, to meet back up with Mittens whom she looked up to even in the short time of knowing her.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
That¥s so cool. I love this movie and I definitly would like to join :-) About the characters. I would like to play Bolt, but I could play Rino or Mittens as well. If anywhere is there who would like to play definitly Bolt, I could take Rino or Mittens ;-)

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yay. Ok, I'm going to get a preliminary post up, but just to make sure we don't skip any other interested parties discussion here is very much still open and such, not that they can't jump right in at anytime :)

I will set you down for Bolt for now but with the option that someone who definitely wants Bolt can talk to you or say so here, as you said.

I feel it's a bit unfair of me to take Mittens, given my OC's :), but as you said, if no one else wants her I feel I could tackle her better than Rhino, but I'll probably end up temping eitherway.

Alright, I'll get something up to work off.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh may I please join as my OC pup character Gunner?

Name: Gunner

Species: Dog

Breed: Jack Russell Terrier

Personality: Gunner is very energetic. He loves kids and especially loves playing with other animals. Gunner is kinda shy but once you get to meet him he could be the best friend you have ever had.

Other: As an abandoned puppy for as long as he could remember he had been pushed around a lot. Till one day as he was passing by a Electronics store. What could he see but everyone's favorite hero Bolt. Ever since then Gunner has been attached to Bolt and his show and prays one day he'll grow up to be just like him.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sicne you said please.  ;)

I might fill a role for you, just let me think about it.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Will Pongo be involved at all?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uh, did you mean to ask that about the 101 Dalmatians one? :DD