The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts: War Across the Realms

Nick22 · 300 · 21432

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In regards to villains as well, mainly cannon Disney villains.....would they end up working together like in the first Kingdom Hearts game?  You know, where you have a scene with Hades, Jafar, Captain Hook, Ursula and Malificent working together?

Granted, they're only cannon Disney villains....what if we wanted a non-Disney villain that can go through many worlds and give our heroes trouble sort of thing?  Would that be going over the one villain limit?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess if I do a gargoyle I'd have to do either Sara or Jason, both of who know the spell so they don't go to stone sleep.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The villains are going to be working together. Right now, the goal is more or less world domination, but I'm open to suggestions.

I guess it's okay to have a second non-Disney villain, they just won't start out with a seat at the villain table or have to be subordinate to one of them. I didn't consider that the Disney villains would probably be sticking to their own worlds. It's my first time GMing so be patient with me. Nick22 is also helping me out.

You are allowed to have a Keyblade Wielder, but only one to a person to start as I don't want to get swamped with them.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have thought my character out more and decided these are who I will play and what they can do(if I need to change something or if a character isn’t aloud then tell me and I will change it).

Experiment 627 from Lilo and Stitch: starts out as a villain who only works for himself and plain causes chaos, later on turns good, he has his normal powers.

Totoro from my neighbor Totoro: A good guy that helps the heroes, doesn’t speak very often, his powers would be wind magic, and the ability to make plants grow.

Lab Ray Scorchio from Neopets: This nut would work on science stuff to assist others who pay him, or who he just feels like helping, he wouldn’t be on anybody’s side and be willing to help both heroes and villains, he wouldn’t have any powers other then his machines.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No idea what a key thingie is.  

Or I can drop the gargyle idea with sara or jason and or keep it and do a power ranger.  Disney did own the series from Ninja Storm through I think RPM.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I am going to be taking Dr. Facilier before anyone else claims him :p

So, he's my Disney villain....and I might have a secondary villain as well that will show up.

As for a hero....I'll still be thinking of one, but I do have a rough idea for one, maybe two....depends on what I decide on and all ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If I did a gargyle,not sure if I'd do Brooklyn or his son Nashville, called Gnash for short.

Though if I do I'd have to bring along Jason or Sara since they can do magic without speaking Latin, unlike those of the gargoyle universe which it seems everyone has to speak latin to do magic, which I think is stupid.  Sara and Jason can do spells by concentration alone, no speaking necessary.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, alright, other than Dr. Facilier, I do have a good idea now for a hero character....well, one who would start off as more of an anti-hero sort of thing, might even have said hero take on the other heroes in a little fight before my hero does become one of the good guys.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What about my characters? do thay work for this or should I change something?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I've given my character some more thought now, and have a name for her, Roux.

To point out, she's part demon....well, technically would be a full demon, but not a powerful one you know, think like Raven from Teen Titans....although her look is different, not really human looking.

If you are able to get up a quick character sheet as a basis for character Drake, would actually help me out some more with my character ;)

Or if you wish, I could throw a quick one together for you if you wish ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is Roux the wolflike creature from Darwin's shoulders? We'd be happy to have you aboard MrdRake.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So if I did use a gargoyle do you prefer Brooklyn, or if most of the characters should be kids I guess I'd have to use his son Nashville, called Gnash for short.  Nashville is not an oc of mine, but created by the gargoyle creator Greg Weisman.

I am not sure how I can have either of them not turn to stone at daytime unless I just give them a magic amulet, or bring in Jason or Sara who can do magic without having to do the magic in Latin like I guess all gargoyles would have to do since in that universe the 3 sentient races have to do their magic that way according to the creator Greg Weisman.  Not sure what they did before latin was invented.  I guess no one could do magic before then.

and should the gargoyles be during a particular season, or some time after the 2nd season ended?  I personally ignore the Goliath chronicles season since the creator had nothing really to do with that.  

--------------------------

As for Winnie the Pooh characters, as I recall from what little I remember from the book, Piglet was actually the smartest since he was small enough for Christopher Robin to sometimes take to school with him. Pooh was to large and Own pretended to know more then the other animals when actually he did not.  Though with Piglet being so cowardly and running from danger he would not be very useful, and the others would not even know how to fight since they don't in the book as I recall.  Don't think they did in the tv series either.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...I think I want in on this.  Got two characters right now.  

Adrian: Anthro Fox (A la Robin Hood)
Weapons:  Longsword, Daggers, Bow

Nero:  Dark-Winged Angel
Weapons:  Keyblade (Death's Keeper), Revolver (Redemption), Seven Katana swords

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Sep 4 2010 on  12:16 AM
Is Roux the wolflike creature from Darwin's shoulders? We'd be happy to have you aboard MrdRake.
No, Roux is actually from ZZ Gundam....well, I know her from the game Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.

Just using her name is all :p

And speaking of which, I am all thinking of giving Roux her own Keyblade as well, but I'm not sure yet, as I haven't actually decided on the weapon for her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'd have you bring in sara to help Brookyln and his son with breaking stone sleep Kor. One of the aftereffects of the villians taking over is the sun would be blocked turning daytime into nighttime and rendering useless the need for stone sleep.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah yes, you just reminded me Nick on something....well, you kinda did.  In regards to Dr. Facilier, he would technically have some villains helping him out, mainly his Friends on the Other Side that is....sort of like, minor villains that I would need to take control of.

It's just a small technicallity is all, nothing major.

Oh, and Kor....here's a thought, if you're going to bring in the Gargoyles, why not use David Xantos as the villain for yourself?  Just a thought there is all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That sounds like a good idea.  Though blocking out the sun doesn't do anything against stone sleep since if you remember when the trio were in the rookery they still turned to stone, or so I read Greg said so.  He use to have, maybe still does, a web site where he'd let folks ask questions and he would sometimes answer.  As I recall he said it doesn't matter if the gargoyle is outside or deep underground since they would still turn to stone.  It's not the sunlight that does it, it just looks that way since they are attuned to the natural time, or something.  Forgot his exact phrasing.  He said for example in an episode (that I've not seen) that 2 gargoyles (forgot who) got to england quickly and they were still moving around at daytime since they had not yet attuned to the local time.   He did say that magic, such as the mayan sun amulets seen in a certain episode, could compensate and replace their need to go into stone sleep.  I assume as spell could also.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats a good point. we'll need a spell for that...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aerodactyl, I'm okay with your first two characters, but I have some skeptisms about the third as a Neopet is a little out of scope for what I have planned and I don't think the villains or the heroes will need a mad genius for hire.

I've decided to set this fic in the future of the Kingdom Hearts timeline. We're going to assume that Xenhanort is finished off, but Maleficient and Pete are still around and holed up in the World That Never Was. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are available to play along with the Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden crew. The worlds that appeared in the original Kingdom Hearts games will all follow this time skip to an extent. New worlds are of course completely up to us what we do with them. Radient Garden will probably end up as our hub world for now.

We'll have two different types of characters in this RP. We'll have our main ones and then guest star characters. The main characters will be involved in the main plot and move around the worlds. Guest stars are the inhabitants of the worlds and will remain in the worlds and not be shown unless there is a main character moving through the area. (This will hopefully allow us the full scope of the universe without being flooded with characters.)

Character Sheet Example
Name:
Appearance: (Hair, color, clothing etc etc.)
Weapon: (Try to limit it to one or two. Preferabbly one for close range and one for longer. If they're a Keyblade Master they should only need one.)
Other equipment: (Only as much as they can concievebly carry.)
Abilities: (Spells and other powers they wield.)
Personality: (A few words will do. I think it's better to let the personality show through the actual playing.)
History: (You don't have to give a big biography, but enough to let us know a bit about your character and where they'll likely start in the story.)

Name: Raven
Home World: Unknown.
Appearance: Spiky, light brown hair that he wears in a pony tail. Sports a pair of purple-rimmed glasses. Wears a black jacket with zippers covering two pockets and several small pouches with a white shirt underneath. Wears black phants with a brown belt around his waist. More pouches are attached to the belt.
Weapon: Soul Eater (A Darkness generated weapon. The blade resembles a demonic wing.)
Other equipment: Carries various vials and containers in his pouches as well as a utility knife.
Abilities: Dark Aura (Releases a barrage of dark magic blasts.) Dark Barrier (Creates a wall to block attacks. The effect only lasts a few seconds.)
Personality: Inquisitive. Somewhat out of touch with others and his own emotions.
History: Raven was a proactive research assistant in his home world. His ambition eventually led him to begin studying Darkness. He left his world on a Gummi Ship he constructed himself after his studies attracted distrust and fear from his mentor and townsfolks. A flaw in his ship led to him crashing it.

Profiles aren't necessary for canon characters. (Though they'd be appreciated.)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Two questions I have at the moment.  Where abouts is this one set in, as in, after the first game?  After the second game?

Other question is, who's going to be playing as Sora, Donald and Goofy?  I mean, not sure if I want to take on any of their roles just yet....as I only have one hero and one villain so far.

Also, a third question which just came to me, where would a good starting place be?