The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts: War Across the Realms

Nick22 · 300 · 21431

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
First question: See post above.

Second question: Not sure yet. We'll need to see if anyone wants them.

Third question: Probably Radient Garden.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a feeling that this doesn't make any sense, but...remember the Illuminator from Kingdom Hearts 2?  It made Barbossa stay in his immortal non-skeleton form.  Maybe something like that in the RP for the Gargoyles?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, thanks for that ^^

Name: Roux
Home World: Unknown (Gonna reveal it in the RP)
Appearance: Has tatered clothes, pants, a shirt.  However, in addition to that, she also has wings and a demon's tail.
Weapon: Demon's Blade (Her Keyblade)
Other equipment: N/A
Abilities: Flight
Personality: Not much is even known about her personality, other than what she shows, which can come off as a bit cruel, even if she does try to be nice.
History: Her history remains to be a hazy past, so very little is known about her.  All that is known is that she is a demon, but does what she can to try and be, well, nice....well, as nice as she can be anyway.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
May Characters
 Ratchet
 Age 22
 World :Veldin
Appearance :has pointed ears, green eyes and dark stripes on the side of his ears.wears armor completed with o2 mask for interspace travel Is about 5'1 in height
Weapons: Wrench, blaster and mini-turret gloves
Background: One of only  2 Lombaxes in his universe, ratcxhet, along with metal friend Clank have had many adventure, and become famous for them though the galaxy, surprisingly Clank has had more luck with the ladies...
Clank(XJ0461)
 Age; Unknown
World veldin
Appearance; Small metal Robot with green eye socvkets. has a variety of features such as heli-pods and Geolasers. Is the brains of the group.
Weapons, kung Fu moves, bowtie boomerangs and flower fisticuffs
Background: Was created in a robot factory in Solana, was Found by Clank on Veldiin and has helped him on his many adventures ever since.
Angela Cross
Appearance:Sharp ears, wears a disguise  and formfitting suit. has blue eyes rides a hoverboard that doubles as a weapon, has no tail, unlike ratchet
weapons: Rocket launcher-max of 5 rockets fireballs from hoverboard, invisarmor which makes her invisible for a few seconds
 Background: only living female lombax in existence, Angela was formerly a employee of the weapons maker Gagetron, before helping Ratchet and clank stop a creature known as the propet. Only Lombax in existence besides Ratchet.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Radiant guardian sounds fine..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I didn't say it wouldn't fit. I said it's a little out of scope. I want to stay close to the Kingdom Hearts mythos and Neopets is kind of a large world that I'm not sure I want to include.

I kind of feel the same way about Ratchet and Clank too. Now that I've had a bit more time to think about the RP, I want to stick close to Kingdom Hearts' original concept.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I was more or less thinking of just using the Lab ray Scorchio and not including Neopets world, he's pretty secluded so it could make somewhat sense, but if I cant use him I can just think of something else to use as my third character.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name:  Adrian
Home World: Verdant Forest (Disney Robin Hood)
Appearance:  Antromorphic Red fox, with black markings on the tips of his tail, his hands, and his feet.  Wears a green tunic, a red belt, and a green cap with a peacock feather in it.
Weapons:  Daggers, Longbow, Knight's broadsword
Other Equipment:  Harp, Medical Herbs and bandages
Abilities:  Thievery and marksmanship skills
Personality:  Quiet, introverted, and ever distrusting of strangers
Background:  An orphan taken in by the legendary Robin Hood, he serves faithfully in the Merry Men.  He and Maid Marion used to be playmates when they were younger.

Name:  Nero
Home World:  Celestial Plane-Hell
Appearance-Penance:  Antromorphic canid shape, wrapped in dark black capes that shroud his entire form from view, as well as a hood draped over his face.  
Appearance-Redemption:  Dark black-furred fox, with blue tips on his ears, tail, and fingers.  Dressed in a dark suit of armor, with six black-feathered wings from his back
Weapons:  Death's Keeper- Nero's Keyblade, only usable in Redemption form.  
Repentance-Nero's trusted Revolver handgun, capable of channeling his magic through each shot
Shichiken- Seven Katana bound to Nero's back in Penance form, each blade with it's own distinct shape and abilities
Other Equipment: None of note
Abilities:  Flight, Basic and Level two spells
Personality: Cold, unemotional, and unerringly focused on eliminating the Heartless
Background:  Nero can't remember very far into his past, before his first death.  All he remembers is being reborn as a Nelo Angelo, heaven's enforcers in hell.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then I'll stick to Kopa and vitani, Drake if you don't want me to use the Ratchet and Clank chars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, cause if it were other than Disney/Final Fantasy, then by all accounts, I could use someone like Brolly or Frieza from Dragon Ball Z and Sora would get slaughtered if that happened :p

Which is why I'm sticking with Dr. Facilier as my Disney villain....question, who here has/already knows where Dr. Facilier is from?  Which Disney movie that is XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good Reasoning.. Then I'll simply stick with those two chars from Lion King..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The not-so-good Doctor is from the recent Disney Princess and the Frog, yes?
And I think I'll take Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham from (Guess what movie)
And Guy of Gisbourne, a character not in the movie, but from the same story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Indeed he is Starfall ;)

So far, I think he's been an awesome villain and all....one of my favourite Disney villains now XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
any limit to the number of good characters for each player?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think you can have up to 4... i think..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We'll say four to start with.

Also, I think now's a good time to start picking guest star characters, but let's decide on what worlds we want to use. Here's a brief list of ideas.

Robin Hood (Starfall your character choices are noted.)
Lion King
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Princess and the Frog (I haven't seen this movie, so I'll need some assistance with the world if we use it.)
The Great Mouse Detective
Aladdin (Could probably base it on the third movie, though I'm skeptical about excluding Jafar from it.)
The Emperor's New Groove
Disney Castle (Classic Disney toons for those that don't know.)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Hercules

Anyone else have some suggestions?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
looks like live action films are ok to mention with the Pirates of the Caribbean.  Going by a list of Disney films on wikipedia Some disney movies I have on dvd are:

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Cinderella,
Mary Poppins,
the Rescuers,
the Rocketeer.

One's I've seen but don't have on dvd:

Black Hole ( live action and science fiction so maybe it doesn't fit)
the brave little toaster
the lion king
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
The original Herbie movies
return to oz
sleeping beauty
the sword in the stone
some Zorro films

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Live action is fine, though I think Pirates was only included in the games because of its massive popularity. Sci-fi is okay, too as they included Tron.

Merlin from the Sword in the Stone is one of the residents of Radient Garden so I'm not sure we'll use that world.

Anyway,  I'm going to be using Mickey and Donald as two of my main characters. Anyone interested in playing Goofy? Also, either me or Nick will probably be playing Maleficent.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if the sword in the stone world was used it would likely have to be when Arthur is an adult and maybe king.  There is a point in the myths when Nimue took over the merlin role in the myths.  in the game universe it could be this happened after merlin moved to the garden place.  Just one possibility.  

I will work on my char ideas later today.