The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts: War Across the Realms

Nick22 · 300 · 21658

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^That sounds like a cool idea though I'd have to brush up on Arthurian legend.

Also, the solving the Gargoyles' stonesleep problem with magic is a good idea in my opinon. You could even say the games support this as use magic to blend into certain worlds better. (Such as turning into merfolk in Atlantica.) Donald or Merlin could cast a similiar spell on the Gargoyles.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe Sara could also.  That is a good idea.

I wonder how many disney movies may be on the same world.  I was reading a bit about one of the Herbie movies, the 2nd one, said a character from that movie was in the absent minded professor and the sequel movie to that.    I'll copy over the entry from that wikipedia page:

Keenan Wynn's character Alonzo Hawk had previously appeared in The Absent-Minded Professor and Son of Flubber

Forgot, I also have Bednobs and Brooksticks on dvd.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
And lets not forget what my characters are, though I'm still not cerent if I can use the lab ray Scorchio.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll play Merlin, so that role is taken care of..as for Nimue it deopends on the interpretation, the recent Merlin TV series had Nimue has a evil sorceress..the mary Stweart stories had her be good, so it depends on what you want to draw from..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I would like live action in Kingdom Hearts, cause the seem to have been able to pull it off rather nicely.  So places like Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Pete's Dragon and what have you, I think would be a rather nice addition.

But on that note....please....nothing like Hannah Montana or any of those bloody Disney shows....want to keep it a bit more traditional and not "tween" stuff :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
completely agree Jonas Hannah, or no nos..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
not sure how long these character sheets will take to do.  never been able to do a character sheet very well and they take we quite a long time to do.  never been able to churn them out quickly like everyone I've seen doing it over the past 15 years I've been rping off and on online.

I know nothing of the montana character thing.  not having cable tv nor watching movies nor having digital tv I'm way outdated in many areas.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats a good thing, as she appeals only to young girls....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Take as long as you need with the character sheets, Kor. I'm not in any particular hurry to start.

I'm disallowing the scorchio character as per my original comment.

Also, Starfall Raptor, your characters are all okay, I'd just like you to drop the revolver from the equipment list of your Keyblade user, it's kind of superfulous when they've already got the other elements of magic to wield.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Very well, I'll just use the two characters I decided on that are allowed.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Question, for the Disney villains, would they actually meet up in a certain area first?  You know, so that each of them can discuss the plans for Sora and the other Keyblade weilders?

You know, like in the first Kingdom Hearts game, they had a room where the villains were and discussing things and what have you?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ueah that sounds like a plan...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Got the pre first draft of Brooklyn done.  It'll require some work but though I'd post it here since then I can find out what areas need work.  and in the meantime I can rest my forearm.  I may start on Gnash (Nashville) tomorrow.  & no idea who should have a keyblade, if any, between, Brooklyn, Gnash, or Sara.  Or if folks start with one or get one during the rp.

Name: Brooklyn [altered fc]
Age: human equivalent to mid to late 20's.  Aging slowed due to occasional elixir he has occasional access to.
Home World:
Appearance: (some examples) http://gargoyles.dracandros.com/Image:Brooklyn.JPG   http://gargoyles.dracandros.com/Image:FTBrooklyn.png
http://gargoyles.dracandros.com/Image:Broo...tTimeDancer.jpg  Though to Jason having medical knowledge and having access to magic and high tech Brooklyn never lost his eye.

Weapon: katana: enchanted to also effect insubstantial including ghosts.
blaster: with variable beam.  it can be set from normal weapon down to lower settings, even down to where it can function as a flashlight.  plus enchanted to also effect insubstantial including ghosts.

Other equipment: ? not sure what stuff to put here ?, legion flight ring,  ? some armor ?

Abilities: can glide (flu using his ring), stronger then normal human, more sensitive senses, night vision, claws and fingers can dig into stone, like for climbing purposes,  ?  ?  ?

Personality: (Pretty bad at writing these up as the char often is diff from what I have typed up) kind, caring loving to family and friends, can have strong feelings towards enemies, good at tactics, likes adventure,

History: Originally from the late 10th century.  He was put into stone sleep & awoke a thousand years later.  They had adventures and he became the second in command of the Manhattan clan (as seen in the first 2 seasons of the show.  A bit after season 2 he was out on patrol with some others and the phoenix gate reappeared.  

It took Brooklyn and started his time dancing.  In another universe the time lord detected the frequent time traveling the phoenix gate was making Brooklyn do and was able to eventually start to track it.  The Celestian Intervention Agency then assigned Jason to put a stop to it since it could cause damage to time and other problems, besides the fact that this invididual was time traveling against his will.  

Jason took some friends and they dealt with the phoenix gate, breaking it into a number of pieces and dealing with it so no one else could use it nor it use anyone else.  Jason and his friends then took Brooklyn and his family to his home a short time after he had left.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Anything conceivibly important should be listed in the equipment section. I don't see any problems with your character sheet so I'm going to say accepted.

We'll have any villains allied with Maleficent and Pete meet up to discuss their plans. This should ideally include individuals aiming for similiar goals as them. (i.e. conquest. Lesser villains (thieves etc. etc.) probably wouldn't be considered worth recruiting.

Heartless are controlable by any of the villains* (or if you don't want your villain controlling any, just use a random encounter sort of thing.)

*Read as "Controlable by any player."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll have my characters come in from their respective worlds..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I plan to have Guy of Gisbourne be recruited by the villains to hunt and kill the heroes.  Does that work?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The guy from Robin hood, that should work...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Course, I'm gonna have to make him an anthro, since he never appears in the movie, but he's a big part of the books...anyone got any suggestions?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
have him a be a fox like Robin hood.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds good.  I'm thinking of making the famous Horse-skin cape he wore into some form of heartless.